PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonotheflyleatherbootsbelt.jpg

Finally caught up. :crack: My right-click-save finger is sore!

I'm always surprised when I see older pictures I haven't seen before! Thanks for all those, GG!

I was going to get that Moscow one but now you have me curious, what do you mean it's HD and not DVD? What's the difference. :scratch: I thought you could burn anything to dvd, and HD was just that it was recorded in high definition.

It's a separate kind of file, an actual HD kind of file format, and maybe you can burn it to a recordable Blu-Ray disc? Or something?

All I know is that you can't burn it to DVD via normal ways - it's too big, and if you convert it to something else to fit on a DVD, you lose the HD bit and then why bother downloading.

That's my understanding of it, anyway.

Finally caught up. :crack: My right-click-save finger is sore!

I'm always surprised when I see older pictures I haven't seen before! Thanks for all those, GG!

It's a separate kind of file, an actual HD kind of file format, and maybe you can burn it to a recordable Blu-Ray disc? Or something?

All I know is that you can't burn it to DVD via normal ways - it's too big, and if you convert it to something else to fit on a DVD, you lose the HD bit and then why bother downloading.

That's my understanding of it, anyway.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, huh, ok. Thanks! :uhoh: (Has no idea if I should download it now or wait... maybe waiting will be best. I really don't know how Chelsea puts these on DVD for me so I may as well wait til there's one I'm pretty sure will work :hmm:) thanks again!

I aim to get all the shows I was at this tour, but that Moscow one is tempting me.

I'm waiting. I thought, "oh, at least I can burn the file itself onto a disc and watch it on the laptop if I want," but I couldn't even figure out how to play the damned thing!

At least I came out with a share ratio over 1 on that torrent, so it wasn't a waste.

There's a single cam out there of Moscow that's not great, but I wanted it anyway, what with all the epic rain (not even sure if there are close-ups - it's been a while since I burned it).

Happy to hear there should be a multicam DVD coming. :up:

The ones that are actual DVD files are actually really easy to burn, if you have a good program. :)

I'm waiting. I thought, "oh, at least I can burn the file itself onto a disc and watch it on the laptop if I want," but I couldn't even figure out how to play the damned thing!

At least I came out with a share ratio over 1 on that torrent, so it wasn't a waste.

There's a single cam out there of Moscow that's not great, but I wanted it anyway, what with all the epic rain (not even sure if there are close-ups - it's been a while since I burned it).

Happy to hear there should be a multicam DVD coming. :up:

The ones that are actual DVD files are actually really easy to burn, if you have a good program. :)

Yeah that should be good! I'm probably going to wait a while on all these last shows to see if multicams pop up for them too. So far Chelsea hasn't seemed to had any problems burning anything she downloads, she uses a program on her Mac but I have no idea what it is. I know my Glastonbury show looks awesome. I think it said HD when we got it, but now I don't see it there anymore so I really don't know which one it was.

I don't remember what Gg already posted for you guys lookin for ZooBono, but it doesn't hurt to see him again anyway, eh? :hmm: :love:

BonoFlycarcig1992sm.jpg

Doesn't it look like his Fly shades were broken in half and glued together in those pics up there? :hmm:
Must of been some rough and tumble goin' on. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom