PGP- I Can't Think Of a Good Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one got Kristen and I in trouble in a MOOBday thread once :shifty:
2282302546_8b79df6e31.jpg

This is by far one of my all time favourites of him! :love:

vlcsnap-32364-1.png

*licks screen*

GUH! :drool:

Can you imagine running into that in a dark alley? :drool:

Yes pls! :combust:

Thanks for the Larry picspam, btw!

I still remember the exact thoughts that went through my head the first time I ever saw this.

bonolarrytongue.jpg

Unfortunately I cannot type them out loud. :censored:

Thanks Ali! :hug: Today has gone smoothly, at least. Except for the pill giving, I SUCK at that, poor guy.

Awww. I don't think there's anything as cute and cuddly and tiny and vulnerable as baby kittens. :cute: You can always go back and steal them later. : shifty: :wink:

This is true... :shifty:

We had to give medicine to a cat we were cat-sitting once... it didn't go well. None of us involved had ever had to give a cat medicine before, I think most of it ended up on us, or various parts of his fur. Luckily he seemed happy enough to then lick it off... *L*

Do you have one of those pill-giving things that you can put in their mouths and it sort of deposits the pill at the back of their throats to make it easier?

Wow, almost new thread time again!:ohmy:

I know, people have really powered through this one!

Ali, if you pop back in, sorry to hear about your water leaking and electrical issues, and that your landlord doesn't seem to be concerned enough to fix it. :crack: Glad your roommate could make it a little safer, in the meantime.

Ta! I'm wondering now if perhaps there were a lot of other people with bigger emergencies than ours, it seems half the houses in Melbourne sprang leaks over the weekend. Rain is all well and good when the dams are only half full, but it doesn't do us much good indoors. :lol:

ali .... : ohmy: thye fell asleep on your lap??!!
ohhhh : heart:: cute::cute::heart:

Yes!! And before that they were playing with the dangly laces on my hoodie and chewing on the zipper... :cute:

Ta! I'm wondering now if perhaps there were a lot of other people with bigger emergencies than ours, it seems half the houses in Melbourne sprang leaks over the weekend. Rain is all well and good when the dams are only half full, but it doesn't do us much good indoors. :lol:

:eek: not good!!!!

I was so relieved to hear you've got an electrican in your midst!!!

Yes!! And before that they were playing with the dangly laces on my hoodie and chewing on the zipper... :cute:

ohhhhh ghads :heart: :cute: :heart: :cute: :heart: :cute: :heart:
what were their colorings?

:lol: i missed your post before i posted ( the one after yours).

oh i thought you were going to some kind of Haloween gathering!

well it was great to see your eyemake-up Talents anyway!!

I'm going to be dropping of HP:HBP at my sis's (doesn't remember it) before we go the day after HP: DH/Pt 1 opens here. :hyper:

I am picking up a beautiful little one door cabinate <sp?> that she was getting rid of. It's wood-painted teal. The door has in the center designed-punched tin metal "plate".

but ALSO on top she's leaving me the bag of mini-Butterfigners candy that no kids came by to partake of. (her hours out may have been the factor).

well THIS big kid............:D :lol:

ETA
Hi, Pam! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom