PGP- I Can't Think Of a Good Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice Bonos, Comet! and nice pumpkin on your avatar - is it your carving?

but then they will take him out from your bed if you report to the Ministry of Magic.. :crack: you better not report and handcuff B to your bed :yes:
though risking with imprisonment... but it might be worth it! better hope that if they catch him, you two will be cellmates :lol:

:mac: Weeeellll it's a wee bit too late for that now.

ngggggggg distracted.
bonochestrippingshirtrf.jpg

What was I doing again?

DG, good luck with the job prospects. Hopefully by the end of next week, you'll have a job! *fingers crossed* Do you have plans with the boy this weekend?

Hey PGP denizens, are y'all dressing up for Halloween?

Thank you. :hug: And I'm seeing Tom tonight. :D

I am not dressing up for Halloween. Tom wants to go out Sunday and I said sure, as long as I don't have to dress up. :lol:

Came home to a message from Ticketmaster on the answering machine. At first they were like "We just learned some important information about your event: U2 at Canad Inn Stadium" *insert giving me a heart attack :ohmy:*
Then they just went on to say my credit card statement will read Canad Inn Stadium Blue Bombers instead of U2 :lol:

Way to scare me :wink:

Still haven't found it, but I did find this. Same shoot?
bonoonefluffyhat.jpg

I think the scary ones are from carnival somewhere which i forget now... i have a few from there but I believe they might be from the same time as the footage of the EBTTRT remix video where they are dancing and stuff. :hmm:

This one.

Oh damn... now I can't find my animations from this video... well except for this one...

ebttrt-dancer-comet.gif

:lol: I made this gif and PB deleted it from my album for violation!

I can look for the other pics later!!

Not dressing up this year zooey!

Later guys! :wave:

That carnaval was at Tenerife I think. :) They first went to the party outside and in the hotel they dressed up as women with shitloads of womens clothes and other items. There's that pic of Edge being very slutty in blueish green stuff.. that's from that shoot.

:mac: Weeeellll it's a wee bit too late for that now.

oh come on - it was totally obvious anyway where we'll find him :lol:
but you can always switch the houses, so noone knows for sure...

Yeah I carved a Fly Bono in 2006. I wish I had thought to do it on a fake pumpkin though so i could have saved it!

wow, this is impressive, really! Love it! :)
but with the fake pumpkin it maybe wouldn't give the same effect? real pumpkins work better! but you totally have a reason to redo yourself a Bono pumpkin for this year!

ngggggggg distracted.
bonochestrippingshirtrf.jpg

What was I doing again?

oh darn, that picture is blinding!! :ohmy:

Nah I'll be fine. Though soon I'll be drooling more because I'm about to watch Across The Universe. I'm not going to karate as the door lock broke down so they coudln't get in. :D I don't mind it.

:wave: I`m back with a landline and broadband......:happy::yippie:

Not impressed that its taken Sky 3 days to fix my line fault :madwife: not even Irish call centre men could calm my bad mood :mad:

Note to Sky.............next time it happens make sure LMJ answers the phone.....:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom