PGP- I Can't Think Of a Good Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three kittens all snuggled around me, and they're making me sleepy. And, I have things to do tomorrow (Responsibility Award!).

Jem, I hope the paper you need comes in the mail. :hug : And remember: "STOMP, STOMP...oh, here's some money for you!" :wink :

Awww kitteh snuggles. :cute::love:

I'm getting my responsibility award too. :love::lol:

:lmao: STOMP!!!! Pay my car tax please. :shifty::lol:

snort... :lmao ::lmao ::lmao : *tears* :yuck: :hi5:

and walk slowly there & back (to the Post : D )

:hi5:

:giggle: I didn't even mind that.

:sad: It scared me. :shudder:

:hi5:

:sad: It scared me. :shudder:

yeah, SCARY!!! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
:ohmy::lmao::lmao:

I never saw the photos of him until here in PLEBA/PGP.
I swear I almost YELPED out loud with the i guess it was the worst of the photo..s..with the red Shades :lmao: when it suddeny showed up on my compter monitor!

( the red shades are pertty OK wihtout the popchop)

and yay for your responsibilty reward!:applaud:

Actually, 2 pics. :hmm: They really are!!!

edit: Okay wait, 3 pics. 1 really sexy pic and 2 really hot pics. Okay that's my final decision.

He'll be in one piece, but he might not have the energy to move!
I'll get him going again :giggle:

I officially own it. :yes: I called the store ahead of time, and they said they had it in stock. Got there, and there was nothing, and apparently they haven't had it in months. :angry: Idiots.

Went to the 2nd store, and nabbed their last copy. It was a bit more expensive there, but whatever. I own it, and will be watching it after I work out and get dinner started.

Hooray!! :hi5: welcome to the IMGL club! so much awesomeness to see!

I can't wear eye makeup. For some reason even the non-allergenic stuff makes my eyes water.

With me it's shoes. I :heart: shoes.

I don't bother with makeup (rarely! must be a special occasion then. last time I actually bothered to at least use mascara was for a U2 concert :lol:), but did someone mention shoes?? :drool: though I'm very picky when it comes to footwear! only the ones with a little twist might get my attention..:D and a place in my shoe shelf!
but I still prefer sneakers over any other footwear!

dude, I remember there was a time where I got my hair cut! :ohmy:

i consider hair dresser a too much waste of money :D I prefer to cut them myself! i think I've actually been to a hair dresser like 4 times overall - last time i was all happy with my hair when i stepped out of the salon, 10 minutes later my hair was a mess already because of the heavy wind. So in the end, there was no use - I couldn't really show off my fancy new hairstyle, it was non-existant!
I better use this money for something reasonable!

:hug: VP - sorry that you have to keep the kitty isolated, but if it's necessary, it needs to be done! Anything for him to get better! Glad he at least seemed a bit more interested in the food! Fast healing to Max!!!

Thanks for not posting. I got a fear then that you would. :lmao::reject:

I'm a motherf***ing adult now. I have my responsibility award for the weekend. :shifty::lol::yippie:

Is off to bed. :crack::crack::crack:

Thanks to everyone who kept me awake.

:kiss::heart:

And didn't give you nightmares. :kiss:

Sweet dreams. :D

He was being all "sightseeing :blahblah: restaurants :blahblah: " and I didn't feel like reading it all, I just wanted him to get to the parts that I'd realistically be interested in and have time for. :shifty: :wink:

:lmao: You are tooo funny!!

So spoke to my bank. They were helpful. Payment was taken for my car insurance on :blahblah: date The documents just haven't come through. :crack: Need to stay up until 9am now until car insurance place opens at 9am. :crack::angry::angry:

I am glad it all worked out!

I went for the job interview. It went well. I had to take this "personality" multiple choice test. If I "score well" , i get called in for a 2nd interview. My mom was also able to sell some gold of hers so we could get some of our bills paid this week. :up:

:hug: Good luck!

ETA: I would like to see a hot bald Bono....I need to see it to believe it!

For Amy :) (and anyone else who dares, but come on! It's Bono! :D )

Ok this one is just :combust: I don't know, maybe it's his stance in those boots. :drool:

I won this one in an AWF auction. I couldn't believe I was the only bidder! Well I guess I can believe it. Baldy haters. :(
bonobaldfogscan.jpg

and deserving of honorable mentions ... fully exposed back of his neck. :faint:

bonopopmartprofileseattle.jpg

bonobaldarms.jpg

:ohmy: i was obviously too brave! :lol: I'd really prefer to see him bald in the civilian clothes too to give the final judgment on the bald thing. Right now he almost looks like Ben Grimm from Fantastic Four (much slimmer and less rocky version though) :lol: But I'm certain that I prefer Bono with hair :D

Morning, all!

Jem, your responsibility award saga had me laughing so hard! :lol: Good for you for getting it done, and I hope you're getting lots of sleep! :hug:

I'm a PopBono fan for sure, but NOT BaldBono, sorry. :shudder: Definitely more of a fan of the JT era hair, and his haircut now. :yes:

I'm brewing some coffee and will be having some delicious pumpkin scones from a local bakery for a very late breakfast. :lol: I have to get my responsibility award today too, and at some point go grocery shopping. Not just yet, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom