PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...okay, as much as I'd love to have this setup in my house, and as much as I'd love a JT/R&H era Bono statue...Bono's hairdo and face here remind me of current day Gene Simmons and that is NOT okay :crack: :no:! No likey!
arrrggggg, :no: you should have put THAT image under a SPOILER Warning!!!

i just knew he didn't look right w the sunglasses for JT Era!
Now i got that stuck in my mind! :yuck::grumpy:

:wink: :hug:

Guys, guys guys guys....I cannot breathe.....

7305301134_e7b5712521_o.jpg

I can only say this....

tumblr_li17r7JT2x1qa3zsh.gif

arrrggggg, :no: you should have put THAT image under a SPOILER Warning!!!

i just knew he didn't look right w the sunglasses for JT Era!
Now i got that stuck in my mind! :yuck::grumpy:

:wink: :hug:

LOL. I'm very, very sorry, you're right, I should've done that. I didn't mean to scar anyone and I apologize if I have :hug:. I scared myself with that image, too, if it helps.

I'm kinda curious to hear those U22 thingamabobs.

Bye to Dazz, hope to see you back again at some point :wave:!

Yup, I don't give a flying flaming fig if the first page is two full long posts of Bono photos. Welcome hot Zoo Bono, you made my avi and the first page. ROWR.

I've retired to my king sized bed with my avi and sig photo.....

to be filled out like an application

What? I never......who said that?

*looks around

Ha ha haaaaa ....

a) Starbucks is selling a CD of 60s French pop songs, and it is AWESOME.

b) a good friend of mine from college is the manager for the current touring production of Les Miz, and they're coming back to Seattle in June. He pinged me on Facebook tonight: "Hey, we're having a karaoke party, want to come?"

HELL YES. I will be both served AND schooled by the cast members, but I so do not care. I can't wait.

Just checked U2 gigs - I have a 25% chance of it being SLC... maybe better since it was Dylan's birthday :wink:

I still can't believe I heard it live!

That sounds awesome, cori! :up:

I'm excited for the new movie, although I'm not totally sold on Anne Hathaway's singing voice. I'll definitely be seeing it, though. :) I still remember the first time I saw Les Mis - it was one of the most incredible theatre experiences of my life. :love:

I saw the production last summer when it was in Seattle (thanks, college friend!). The friend I brought with me and I were laughing at each other because we were totally bawling during almost every song.

:lol:

I saw the production last summer when it was in Seattle (thanks, college friend!). The friend I brought with me and I were laughing at each other because we were totally bawling during almost every song.

:lol:

Aww! :cute: I'll admit I totally cried during just the freaking TRAILER. I'm going to be a MESS when I actually see it in person. :laugh:

i think that was my Grandma's (mom's side)(immigrant) favorite book, as she was learning to read English

It's a book I've had on my shelves for many years now, but I've never finished reading it. Maybe I'll make that my mission to finally read the whole thing through this summer. :)

Please PLEASE tell me this is from Salt Lake City... I haven't gone to get my downloads yet!

I believe it's from Sydney. It isn't listed officially but I hear a Slide Away snippet in there and that was only snippeted in Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom