PGP:Ground Control to Major Bummer-The Post 360° Support Group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys! I fear I will never catch up on these threads but hi there!!!! :wave: Kristen I did see your post in the last thread about your morning after and getting to the airport from the mud. :crazy: yes we are crazy. We didnt get home from the show until 5 ish the next morning, and by home I mean our crappy hotel room but OMG that was the best shower ever after the mudbath!

I fly home first thing tomorrow morning and it will still be a while before I see everyones pics and get my own posted, but I wanted to leave you all with just one of Chelsea's from Moncton where we smuggled in her big camera. I wish I could post this in the actual size and quality but the file is too big for photobucket so I had to reduce the size way down to about one third the actual size. :lol:

Enjoy :sexywink:

bonomonctoncloseup.jpg

Oh Chelsea.....thank you. And I was saying to Cori that I was going through my photos and I took an embarrassing amount of Bono pics. :ohmy:

Oh Chelsea.....thank you. And I was saying to Cori that I was going through my photos and I took an embarrassing amount of Bono pics. :ohmy:

That sounds like me exactly. Most of mine are Bono. :reject: However some of you will be glad to know that most of Chelsea's are Adam. :wink:
I can't wait to see your Bono pics Amy!!

Ok I have packed nothing yet for my flights home in the morning so I better go get a cup of coffee and get going. :wave:

I only saw, I think, two or three cop cars on the drive up and back. And they had already pulled people over!

The border agent going into Canada was funny. When I said I was coming to the country for U2, he rolled his eyes and laughed. "You and everybody else! they've been coming all day!" And then he told me it was three hours to Moncton "but I've been known to do it in two and a half. ..... unless you get caught."

Border agents encouraging you to break the law. :lol: Love it.

On the way back in, I said I'd been at the show, and she asked "Oh, did you get close??'' Ha. I figure she'd been dealing with a lot of fans that morning already. And it was only 10!

THat's all kinds of awesome!

And jeez, Chelsea does some amazing stuff with that camera. Too bad she's not a LarryGirl.:wink:

:yawn: Night everyone. An hour or so of '88 U2 interviews is enough to give me happy dreams. And happy birthday, Tara!

*pops in*

U2 talk? That's no fun. :( I've gotten that talk from the 'rents before. But they've come to accept and embrace it. :wink: After seeing 2 shows, they pretty much understand.
Mine just don't even bother anymore. And most friends don't either. I mean, I can't help it but whenever someone starts the "you've seen x shows? But.. aren't they like all the same show" thing, I get a Mullen Deathstare(C) out of habit. :rolleyes: Not even worth arguing about anymore.

Ah fun times. Another 'friend' kept bothering me on msn about my birthday, while I told him I wasn't doing anything this year and didn't feel like it because I was so busy(well really, I don't wanna do the same old thing for the xteenth year in a row, gaming with a bunch of friends all night), and he just kept saying stuff like "but if I stand on your door you're not even gonna open it for me?" No, I don't think I'll even be there. And I have to work 9am the next morning. (Or I will be but will pretend not to be, but hey I didn't say that.) "but, what if I bring a gift" No. "what gift do you want" Nothing. "So.. basically I'm unwanted? /fakesadface" Yes. Very much. :banghead:

:rolleyes:Just leave me the fuck alooooone. He's seriously trying to make me feel guilty that I do not want him around on my birthday for once? Wtf dude, you're acting like a chick. And it's not personal as I'm inviting nobody on my birthday. Well, y'know, except for Bono ofcourse. He's always welcome. :flirt:

Meh, in reality I was planning to make epic ribz on the barbecue and chill with some dvds or something and the blue crack. I'm tired of having to entertain people. And just tired in general. So it'll do.
OMG, I forgot about this, too!

bonoling.jpg

:laugh: LOVE it!

and to answer your question, Tara. It's a bad thing in that I wouldn't have a job when I came home from a year in England. But it's not a bad thing in that the whole point of me going over to England is to give me experience that might help me find a different job. It just makes things riskier. But thanks for caring :hug:

Well at least you get a chance to go to the UK for a year, who knows how the situation at home changes in a year. They might be begging you to come back cause they've no replacement. :) You never know.

:flirt: Plus, in the UK you'll be waaaaay closer to the Brussels Posse.

Hey guys! I fear I will never catch up on these threads but hi there!!!! :wave: Kristen I did see your post in the last thread about your morning after and getting to the airport from the mud. :crazy: yes we are crazy. We didnt get home from the show until 5 ish the next morning, and by home I mean our crappy hotel room but OMG that was the best shower ever after the mudbath!

I fly home first thing tomorrow morning and it will still be a while before I see everyones pics and get my own posted, but I wanted to leave you all with just one of Chelsea's from Moncton where we smuggled in her big camera. I wish I could post this in the actual size and quality but the file is too big for photobucket so I had to reduce the size way down to about one third the actual size. :lol:

bonomonctoncloseup.jpg

First thought: Bono haz a sadz.

Second thought, seeing the rail. That better be a belly or Bono haz the MAJOR happyz! :ohmy:

Glad everyone got home safely. :hug:

You'd get #1 and the people wheeling you in would get rail beside you

Of course you will

Last thread:
Wild's EBAL & MTE "convo" ! :lol::lol:

AND

Edge= Dr Bunsen Honeydew! :lol:

Bono = Beaker!!!! :lmao: omg lol x 1,000,000

[/COLOR]
That was one of my favorite thoughts EVER. I don't care that it wasn't originally mine. I love it.

One of my best ever i think :lol:

We need someone to photoshop it :lol:

oh, and for those not on fb, if I do get the grant I'm applying for and am gone researching in England next year, I was informed today that I probably won't get my job back upon my return. Oh darn. shucks. bummer.

and to answer your question, Tara. It's a bad thing in that I wouldn't have a job when I came home from a year in England. But it's not a bad thing in that the whole point of me going over to England is to give me experience that might help me find a different job. It just makes things riskier. But thanks for caring :hug:

Let's hope things work out :hug:

Zooey on my soil :shifty:

Do you have a link to that Carney twitpic? Someone else mentioned it.

Also - ladies, you like my new avi?

Nomnom :thud:

bonomonctoncloseup.jpg

I have but one word to express my feelings for this photo

pwhoarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *THUD*

Yeah that's pretty lame. Bono, Edge and bandmates? :doh:

:shifty: oh I would wait all night too, and drive Bono straight to a ready waiting airplane to kidnap him to my house...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom