PGP: Going Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're just keeping up the low standards of us Leafs fans.

Hope for the best, know it'll be the same rinse repeat.

Honestly, right now I know more about my fiances team (Habs) then I do the Leafs. I wonder if eventually I may switch over.. that's when the Leafs would win the cups.. when I stopped giving a fark.

The Amazon page says be the first to leave a review of this item. :hmm: I came this close to leaving a review of June 2011. :love:

Dammit, I don't think you can leave anonymous reviews. I almost did it for realz, but I chickened out. :reject:

155369_475907494659_132703949659_5481826_930388_n.jpg

La la la la... nothing to see here....

fakebono
So I saw Larry Adam and Edge and called them my boyz. Larry slapped me in the face.

fakebono
Obviously need to work on this posse thing some more. :(
11 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Is Ali for realz online right now????

So MrZ and the little guy and I went out to dinner and you'll never guess who was sitting at a table for two in the corner with a lady friend.... TBE! :shocked:
It was HELLA funny b/c he and Mr.Z were dressed shockingly similarly.
And the convo w/Mr.Z was even funnier
Me: Did I tell you about the guy at the gym who looks kinda like The Edge?
Mr.Z: Even more than I do.
Me: You be the judge he's over there. *points out*
Mr.Z: NO WAY!!!!!!

:giggle:

No way!! That's too funny :lol:

Very happy :lol:

Oh my :ohmy: :drool:

Leafs have been doing horrible again. It's what we do :p

What else is new :up: :lol:

ok, someone else needs to wake up and keep me amused.

:wave:

He thought TBE looked too "pointy" to be an Edge look-alike, whatever the heck that means :lol: I just thought it was cute, that he was a little 'jealous' or competitive. :lol:

The hilarious think is that I just started going back to the gym this week and I haven't been going at the same time as him or working out in the same area as him. I was thinking today "I don't even care anymore" But then something made me start thinking "I wonder what he wears when he's not at the gym" And there he is, dressed just like Mr.Z :lol:

:giggle: Coincidences are awesome sometimes!

Back
Top Bottom