PGP - going back to Bass-ics for Mr Clayton's 50th Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will. :)

It's her birthday on the 16th, so she's coming home the weekend before to celebrate. :)

Soooo frustrating though, she won't tell me what she wants. She just keeps saying nothing, and she seriously means it. Who doesn't want *anything*?? :scream:

:) :hug:

on no !!
WHAT late Teen doesn't want "anything" ???!!!???:huh::huh::huh:

better tackle her when she walks in the front door, and swipe one of those FOREHEAD THERMOMETERS on her to check her out!:up: :wink:

oh and

HAPPY (upcoming) B-DAY Sarrah!:hyper:

"Love You Like Mad" popped into my head last mid-week and I haven't stopped plying when i play U2 on YT!

For some reason (even though) I didn't hear the song till waaaaayyyyy after ZOOTV Era I DO associate I guess with the ZOO TV shows. OH wait I remember!

I didn't have the $ to even buy AB or even singles till a year or more later!( The tixs were on repay alter)

And even though we only got to see one show (I was underemployed) at Giants Stadium ( we missed getting tickets to Yankee Stadium show) ....
it was on a PERFECT dry, Low 80'sF day/eve and so wast he Springsteen concert either 8 days before or after!

I think it's the high "ooo ooooo oooo's that are floating in and around The Chorus that really bring back a care free atmosphere of that fabulous weather underscoring the joy of being at those shows ! :love::hyper::drool:

Ok after Toronto gig

WetBono.jpg

:bono: Ok next time those Pleba Girls are at a gig i want a lifeboat :uhoh:

"Love You Like Mad" popped into my head last mid-week and I haven't stopped plying when i play U2 on YT!

For some reason (even though) I didn't hear the song till waaaaayyyyy after ZOOTV Era I DO associate I guess with the ZOO TV shows. OH wait I remember!

I didn't have the $ to even buy AB or even singles till a year or more later!( The tixs were on repay alter)

And even though we only got to see one show (I was underemployed) at Giants Stadium ( we missed getting tickets to Yankee Stadium show) ....
it was on a PERFECT dry, Low 80'sF day/eve and so wast he Springsteen concert either 8 days before or after!

I think it's the high "ooo ooooo oooo's that are floating in and around The Chorus that really bring back a care free atmosphere of that fabulous weather underscoring the joy of being at those shows ! :love::hyper::drool:

Awesome memories! :)

I listened to the U2.com cd from last year a week or so ago, and I really like LYLM.
Ok after Toronto gig

WetBono.jpg

:lol:

: practicesholdingbreathunderwater: :shifty:

I love that song!! :heart:

Ok after Toronto gig

WetBono.jpg

:lol:

Is it July yet?? :waiting:

from LAST Thread>>>>>

I'm thinking that's Sarah, VP, Jem in front, Sad Girl in the back, ????? (between Jem and Wild), Wild and Ruffian (whom I met oh so briefly in Vegas).

Am I right?

I remember that photo!:hyper:

I got some :grumpy: news on the traveling front----

something I thought was going to come through for me $ wise isn't....

so i have to save up what I can for CHICAGO -which would be about ? 60 -70% of the bus or train fare--
and then ASK my sis to COMBINE my Xmas & B'D presents as $ to make up the difference!

I'll do THAt in a month or more.:uhoh::fingerscrossed:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom