PGP - going back to Bass-ics for Mr Clayton's 50th Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, still, I've never heard of such a thing before. :reject: Here you just need to hand in the passport application forme fully filled in. You have to sign it yourself.

In Canada you have to have your application filled out by yourself, then you have to get someone who's known you for several years to sign indicating they know you and you are who you say you are, etc. I guess we have stricter rules regarding passports. :) It used to be harder - you had to have a doctor or religious leader or teacher or someone in a professional area of work sign your application, but I think they've changed that now. You also have to have a couple of extra people who are willing to confirm your identity (friends or coworkers or something). I don't think they ever call them, but you have to have them. That's what I remember from when I renewed my passport a few years ago. Either way, it's still a long process.

Which reminds me - I still need to renew my US passport, as it's my only proof of citizenship in the States. :yikes: Mine expires at the beginning of May, so I'd better get going on that. :lol:

In Canada you have to have your application filled out by yourself, then you have to get someone who's known you for several years to sign indicating they know you and you are who you say you are, etc. I guess we have stricter rules regarding passports. :) It used to be harder - you had to have a doctor or religious leader or teacher or someone in a professional area of work sign your application, but I think they've changed that now. You also have to have a couple of extra people who are willing to confirm your identity (friends or coworkers or something). I don't think they ever call them, but you have to have them. That's what I remember from when I renewed my passport a few years ago. Either way, it's still a long process.

Which reminds me - I still need to renew my US passport, as it's my only proof of citizenship in the States. :yikes: Mine expires at the beginning of May, so I'd better get going on that. :lol:

I see, I'd never heard of that before. Why are the rules so strict? So people without friends/family aren't allowed in the country? :lol:

Looks like Mr. Clayton's birthday party has already started :up: :up:
Brought some treats for everyone :D

birthday-cake.jpg

beer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom