PGP:Going back in time to scratch at Pop Bono's door!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup, I saw Lost. Got home at 7-ish, and the game had just ended. :lol:

Aww, silly cats. :cute:

Well, that's a workout of sorts! :wink: I have a love/hate relationship with running, yet as much as I sometimes hate it, the love is enough to keep me training year after year for races. :nerd:

When I was working out, it used to feel SO good after, no matter how much you have to force yourself to do it initially. :up: I need to start remembering that feeling. :reject:

Maybe... I can't do this one and Chicago... I'm not sure I can do Chicago at all... not sure I can do SLC either... but it's nice to dream... and have a ticket in hand even if you have to wind up selling it later...

Off to bed. 2/6 shows down, 4 more to go before Friday :yawn:

Aw! As much as I'd love you to come to Chicago, you have to pick whichever one makes the most sense for you. :up: Good luck with the remaining shows! :hug:

:rolleyes:

:)

I'm good, having a nice lazy day. And how's you?

:crack: U2.com is confusing the shit out of me. Two sources say the Magnificent presale is 3pm. 2 other sources say 10am. All on the SAME website. :scream:

I just figured out that I can't do the SLC show AND the disneyland Interference gathering before the Anaheim shows. Great. That just adds another element to the dilemma :gah:

66827913wwdbonoatrodartesafterparty.jpg

Bono last night. The hair is growing. :lol:

I like the new pic a lot, but I hope that he's NOT gonna let his hair be so long as during Vertigo again. :yikes: Keep it short Bono!

Hey VP :D How are ya?

Well it seems like the tips are way more red than the rest, did he forget to dye half of it? :giggle:

Curled up in a fetal position with cramps, but other than that, just dandy, thanks. :| :happy:

How about you? Was last Saturday your first off?

It looks like the colour might be from the lighting. I can't believe I'm analyzing Bono's hair again. :reject: :lol:

I grudging volunteer to inspect said hair at very close quarters :shifty:

I'll bet you do. :wink:

We'll need a new thread soon. Not it! :shifty:

are people here!!???? :hyper::love::hyper:

:wave::heart: hi there!!!

i culdn't take trying to get out of my nabe in the snowstorm yesterday! :crack:
i had just had it!

VP--- A big ole hot water bottle and a :hug: for the cramps?

i dunno if it works-- i never thought of trying it ( the hot water bottle:wink:)!

how's everyone else!

gonna catch on on the back bbs pages :D

Thanks Kristen. :hug: Sometimes I'm glad this thread doesn't generally have boys in it, and I can say shit like that. :lol:

And Dazzled :hug: I've got a heating pad on. I'll probably need to drug myself up soon, though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom