PGP: Give Us All the Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GR, it´s just Streets, named mystery as it´s not shared yet, taped in Coimbra I think, sounds damn good :drool:

people post teaser clips from gigs that they have recorded and not widely spread to that thread in U2

It´s so slippery here and best way to get around in town now is a canoo, snow melting so fast now :love:

N5K1t.gif
:sad:
image018dg.jpg

Thanks for the good thoughts, everyone. :hug: Sending some to Mr. Z and CK as well.

No news yet on the surgery, but assuming it started on time they're barely halfway through - it's going to take all morning. Some of the family will be going to the hospital later on this morning, and will be able to keep us up to date once they're there. But for now I'm assuming everything is going well, and will continue to go that way.

My aunt's out of surgery. It took them less time than anticipated, and it went well. The doctors are very pleased, and she's on track for a full and complete recovery. SO happy! :)

Holy crap. Lucius Malfoy is in the new NBC drama. He looks so different. It wasn't until I saw his name that I said, hey....is that the actor that plays Malfoy?

And there is my random thought.

no time to re4ally post have to leave running through thread...

watched it...good show....yeah he really looks different but I can definitely see the resemblance in the eyes! :D

:wave::wave::wave::wave: rtake care everyone and have a good weekend!

JJ thanks for the Ecdge guitarist link!

and JJ how's your man flu ?
you were very cute :lol: with your post of yesterday on that. :D

VP Glad you had a great clothes spending spree! :yippie:

:giggle:s to all the B & E comparison comments! :lol:

:heart: BFN :heart:

Z that was great being on the little scooter thingie? :applaud:

ARRRRRRRRRGHHULKSMASH!!!! :mad:

Just had to get that out of my system. :)

Yay for good news, Thora!! :hug:

I want to watch a specific dvd, but not sure if I can find it...

Which DVD might that be, VP? :wink:

It's Friday afternoon. The boys are gone for the whole weekend. I have nothing to do for 2 hours...
Slane Castle? 360? Popmart?

Oh no! Stay safe, Ms. Purrl! :hug: Our weather was weird today. Went out for lunch today and ate in my car with the window down. By afternoon break, it was cold and very windy. We have a wind warning for tonight and tomorrow. Sunday and early this week it's supposed to be as cold as it's been all winter (we've had an exceptionally mild winter, it's been awesome)...then by Wednesday, it's supposed to be near 50F. :huh:

Aw. It's like I have some sort of Rick-Wright-is-dead amnesia, and then when I see him, I remember, and I'm sad all over again. :(

Aw, I have a lovely vouvray that I'd share with you - might help make the work woes go away and soften the blow of RW's death

Tornadoes and wind and hail, oh my! :yikes: The worst of it went south and east of us, but it's still a bumpy ride!

yikes - it's just really windy here today. opening night gala thing I'm going to tonight is outside at 10pm... might be a bit chilly

zuropa_fit said:
Which DVD might that be, VP? :wink:

It's Friday afternoon. The boys are gone for the whole weekend. I have nothing to do for 2 hours...
Slane Castle? 360? Popmart?

I vote either Slane or Pop. I need to burn Red Rocks to a DVD. I only have it on my laptop.

Yeah, my god, I've been watching some of the coverage of the storms. Not again! I hope everyone who lives out that way stays safe :hug:. If, god forbid, you get a nasty storm, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE SHELTER. We want you to be okay.

The reason I got my belly button pierced at 18 is because the guy who did it (he did my cousin's first and I was with her) looked JUST like Johnny Rzeznik from Goo Goo Dolls. :drool:
And yes I still have the piercing

:lol: Nice :D!

I always am reminded of this when that crap comes up, lol. :D
15xuahc.png

:yes: Fuck yes :up:. End of story. Now shut the hell up, morons.

So, you know how you see someone wipe out on an ice sidewalk and think, "Oh, that sucks." That was me today. my feet started to slide and I could not catch my balance. Feet in the air and I wanted squarely on my back. I know my neck is going to kill tomorrow

Oooh. Ouch. I'm sorry.

That happened to me once when I was a kid. We used to have a patch of ice that always formed under a tree out in the blacktop area of my elementary school each year. And kids used to like to play around on it. I was pretending to be an ice skater and kinda shuffling around and everything...

...and then all of a sudden some kid came barreling into me from behind and I slipped and fell flat on my back and smacked my head on the ice. Thankfully, I was padded up well enough that it didn't impact me too hard, but it did hurt a bit.

I also remember when we got the massive Halloween icestorm when I was a kid, and my sister and I went trick-or-treating, I went to turn around and come back down the steps of someone's house and just slipped and bounced down all three stairs. That time I was so heavily padded up with winter clothing though that I felt nothing from it :p.

Aw, I have a lovely vouvray that I'd share with you - might help make the work woes go away and soften the blow of RW's death

yikes - it's just really windy here today. opening night gala thing I'm going to tonight is outside at 10pm... might be a bit chilly

I'm having my usual cabernet. I'm boring. I need to explore more.

Opening night for what? I hope it'll be fun and you'll stay warm!

Watching this era of Pink Floyd - plus: I don't have to see Roger Waters' smug face. Minus - I'll have to sit through several Gilmour - Samson compositions.

^haha. I don't know where the piercing comment came from but I too got mine done when I was 18, but that was way back in 1991. And yeah, I still have mine, but the only one who ever sees it is my husband :lol:

I'm having my usual cabernet. I'm boring. I need to explore more.

Opening night for what? I hope it'll be fun and you'll stay warm!

Watching this era of Pink Floyd - plus: I don't have to see Roger Waters' smug face. Minus - I'll have to sit through several Gilmour - Samson compositions.

Stage adaptation of THe Great Gatsby, directed by the guy who offered me that awesome theatre job that I couldn't take. Yeah, I don't really have any dressy sweaters or anything. :hmm:

Speaking of fun, I complained to Sarah at lunch that I feel completely bored/boring lately, and I feel like if I don't shake things up or do something fun, I'm going to go nuts, but I don't know what to do about it. :(

She suggested tomorrow's meat auction, or walking with one of my work friends who suggested walking a while back. Oh yay. :happy: :|

:lol: I think I have the blahs.

I was just saying to someone today that I feel totally restless, like I have an itch that needs scratching and I just can't reach it.

You should go to an opening night gala of something!
And yeah, having no nice warm weather clothes is a hazard of living where it's 75F or warmer for 11 months out of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom