PGP: Girls rolling to `07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here they are!

Okay, so it was rainy here. And my dad bought Bailey a raincoat for our walks. He didn't seem to enjoy me taking pics of him. :cute:

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

You can't really see it from the pictue, but the buttons are little yellow duckies, and so is the inside lining.

redhotswami said:
Here they are!

Okay, so it was rainy here. And my dad bought Bailey a raincoat for our walks. He didn't seem to enjoy me taking pics of him. :cute:

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

You can't really see it from the pictue, but the buttons are little yellow duckies, and so is the inside lining.

OMG!! *squeals* that is the most adorable thing I've ever seen.:cute:

Thanks Sarah! I'll add ya next time I'm online.

Zach - yep, I am the proud parent of a 4 year old australian shepherd. His name is Bailey :)

Britt - I so love you for remembering Color Me Badd :lol: they were such a funny group, and I don't think they meant to be.

SG - ah okay! I asked b/c I'm a vegetarian too :D

redhotswami said:
Thanks Sarah! I'll add ya next time I'm online.

Zach - yep, I am the proud parent of a 4 year old australian shepherd. His name is Bailey :)

Britt - I so love you for remembering Color Me Badd :lol: they were such a funny group, and I don't think they meant to be.

SG - ah okay! I asked b/c I'm a vegetarian too :D

I didn't! :wink: I was watching the 40 Most Awesomely Bad Dirrrrty Songs on VH1 and they were on there. If you ever see that on, you have to watch it. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.:lmao:

U2isthebest said:

I didn't! :wink: I was watching the 40 Most Awesomely Bad Dirrrrty Songs on VH1 and they were on there. If you ever see that on, you have to watch it. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.:lmao:

Ahh okay. Yeah I remember when they first came out. They were big too. I always heard that song. Funny how that was so taboo back in the day, considering what gets airplay now.

That song always gets sung during a karaoke night though. It has turned into a classic :lol:

U2isthebest said:

I love that one! I never understood why Color Me Badd was ever popular in the first place! :huh:

I doing fine otherwise Brittany and Mia :hug: :wave:

redhotswami said:

Ahh okay. Yeah I remember when they first came out. They were big too. I always heard that song. Funny how that was so taboo back in the day, considering what gets airplay now.

That song always gets sung during a karaoke night though. It has turned into a classic :lol:

They were so lame! LOL. Michael Bolton was number 2 on that list for "Can I Touch You There?":yuck: This one guy on the show goes "Michael Bolton is about to touch someone. How does that make you feel?":laugh:

Mia he is sooo cute :cute: :lol:

:up: that's cool; I admire the lifestyle of being vegeterian, It takes more dedication than people who've never tried it realize

at least, around here it does; some restaraunts don't even have any entree on the menu without meat :slant:

Hi weldy :hug:

redhotswami said:
Here they are!

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

Wow what a beautiful dog!

I feel eh about myspace but want to use mine more..

I haven't even told my friends that I have one:shrug:

I remember Color Me Badd too well :lol: :uhoh: I was a sophomore in high school and listened to that tape waaaay too many times

Of course, at the time I was also a huge NKOTB fan, so :shrug: :lol:

WB thora :D

Brit - :lol: omg I actually remember that song! It was ridiculous!!!!!

SG - it is tough to eat out sometimes, especially because i am allergic to carrots & celery, which is in just about everything!

Sarah - I commented :D

Zach - thanks :) I haven't yet seen another like him, he is one of a kind!

Back
Top Bottom