PGP: for GG, The Bonochest(TM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here you can get a closer look Gg. :hmm:

babyu2inthehouse.jpg

I think I'll pop right in that little space between Lar's propped up leg and his other leg and
wipe the bored off his face

Baby U2 ftw.

One more half glass, and that's it, I swear. Some of us keep motherfucking adult hours there days. :angry: Helpful hint - Bri, you could appear earlier. ;)

Your wish is my command.
Now..........are you drunk yet? :angry:

Also, if B really had gone into pron, if you did not immediately use all means of communication to contact me, I would be most upset. :tsk:

Finally, I had to pop in here as I *just* noticed the tags for this thread. Aww! :heart: and lol!
I think that second spoiler pic shall forevermore be dubbed, "what happens in Montreal stays in Montreal" ;)

SO, we've had a day here. We discovered that my daughter had lice. OH THE FUN. Since she hangs all over me, we found one on me. SO we both ended up getting the treatment. It took me an hour to comb through her hair. So glad mine is short.

I need a HUGE drink.

:ohmy: man, that does not sound like fun (lice). Last time I encountered lice was when I was 6. Since then I've almost forgotten lice exists...

My blank CDs have just fucked up for an hour as I attempted to burn various albums onto them...and then I realized apparently I just got a shitty brand, so now I'm getting new ones.

SO, we've had a day here. We discovered that my daughter had lice. OH THE FUN. Since she hangs all over me, we found one on me. SO we both ended up getting the treatment. It took me an hour to comb through her hair. So glad mine is short.

I need a HUGE drink.

Oh man, that SUUUUUUCKS. :( I got lice when I was a kid, so you and your daughter have my sympathies. Having lice with super curly hair?! Crazy painful.

:cocktail: :beer:

I need a HUGE drink.

Oh NO! :uhoh: When my kids were little in elementary school I lived in FEAR of that, with their curly hair I was terrified of having to deal with it. Luckily it never happened so I'm glad I have never experienced that. My sympathies. :hug: and :cocktail:

I'm having a Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale right now. OMG yum. :beer:
My reward for my 3 mile walk. :lol:

Screw those guys, give me the "firefighters" later on :wink::drool::sexywink:

Better yet, just give me Adam :wink:

Btw Comet, thanks for the "other guys" chest pics earlier *g* Though we need a screenshot of shirtless!Larry and shirtless!Adam from the MI video together... ;)

Forgive the ignorance, but this has been bugging me all day.

Who the fuck are the other guys with Bono????? :huh:

I think it's Westlife, an Irish boy band who were pretty big at the time.

(I think they were the Irish boy band in question. If it's not Westlife, it's some other Irish boy band. One of them committed suicide and Bono mentioned him during one of the 360 shows. Gates ... Stephen Gately? Something like that?)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom