PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thought these were on PB. Nope. Had to search for them in Flckr. Might be time get upgrade the PB for posting.
6057540099_17f995dcb4_o.png

This is what she wants to gif. Um, in all ways. This on my torrent precedes the YIP.

Yep, I wanna gif that so hard.

WHY ARE THE GIFS NOT PLAYING :panic:

I just spent an hour ish making crappy colored pencil art less crappy...it's kind of relieving when it improves...

lol guys, the troll keeps pm'ing me that he never got a response from the photographer. :lmao: According to his own reasoning, he's probably lying to get my attention.

:cute: trolls will be trolls.

Ok. this proves it. Bono can read whatever the hell he wants, him reading the descriptions of the word Pop in the dictionary is SEXY. :combust:

THAT sent me to youtube to finally view this Year in Pop business. That was originally broadcast literally the week before I fell in love with U2.

Have you checked out Kurt Loder's interview yet GG? Those needed to giffed so so hard. There is a scene where he he sings towards the end and this is what you see.

Screenshot2011-08-29at100515PM.png

Do you see the peek of belly??

Have you checked out Kurt Loder's interview yet GG? Those needed to giffed so so hard. There is a scene where he he sings towards the end and this is what you see.

Screenshot2011-08-29at100515PM.png

Do you see the peek of belly??

:whistle: Sorry, that was me... I forgot to tuck it back in afterwards...

And no, I didn't get it yet cause I don't know which one of those interviews to download. You said you'd check at home right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom