PGP-drunken debauchery and British invasions, oh my!d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
And i can be prim & proper. I won't post another perverted comment for the rest of today

For the love of God............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bring my Wild back!!! :madwife:

gluey said:

:giggle: Damn, I knew that....I blame being awake from 5am and pretending to be alert and typing by 6.15am....

:hug:
I am not a morning person either. :down: When I start working as a nurse(which wont be for at least 4 years) , I plan on working the night shift. :nightowl:

Aww thank you Wild :eek: :hug: I really need to bust my ass to get into a nursing program. Here in the States, it seems like everyone and their mother wants to go into nursing.

Ahhhhhh that's better....you had me worried for a while there Wild. Phew!

Good luck DG with your nursing!! If you need a job, come to NZ, we're ALWAYS short of nurses here, and half our hospitals are full of overseas temp nurses!

gluey said:
Ahhhhhh that's better....you had me worried for a while there Wild. Phew!

Good luck DG with your nursing!! If you need a job, come to NZ, we're ALWAYS short of nurses here, and half our hospitals are full of overseas temp nurses!

We have the same problem here Gluey :yes:

They make it so hard to get into nursing even though they crying out for them :tsk:

OMG did you know that in China there's an Elephant drug rehab centre?? An Elephant was addicted to Heroin, so they treated it with Methadone and massages for a year....he's clean now :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom