PGP: Do you want a cucumber with that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know how to do that either, but I bet Thora does. It is too funny that we were both thinking of that pic!:drool::lol:

Here it is:

here is another:
photo-2-1.jpg

:combust:

Nothing in the spoiler except Larry hawtness.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

At first I was like, meh, looks like all the others from the last leg. But then I was like, it's not, it's NEW :hyper: :drool:

God, I'm a dork!

I think I have gone back to it about 20 times...it sucks you back in. :drool:

Good luck with the essay!:lol:

I wonder if Kristen has seen it yet? I can't imagine that she has...or she would have mentioned it in here or on facebook!

okay - saved the pic to the desktop - going back to writing.

Oh, and Thora, have you given any more thought to the triathlon? I think I'm doing a "practice" one in 3 weeks.

OH CRAP - HOW WAS YOUR RACE????? I was on vacation when it happened and I totally forgot to ask. Bad friend! :reject:

okay - saved the pic to the desktop - going back to writing.

Oh, and Thora, have you given any more thought to the triathlon? I think I'm doing a "practice" one in 3 weeks.

OH CRAP - HOW WAS YOUR RACE????? I was on vacation when it happened and I totally forgot to ask. Bad friend! :reject:

I've had several more friends suggest doing "friendly" triathlons that aren't filled with super competitive people, and are more fun. I haven't thought any further about it, but I really should. I do really want to do it someday soon. I'm just not in good enough shape, so I need to work on that a lot.

It actually didn't end up happening, so don't feel bad about not asking sooner. :) I just didn't bring it up, since I didn't end up doing it. There were too many factors working against me, and I didn't have anyone to be my spotter, etc. I was a bit disappointed, but there's always next year.

I've had several more friends suggest doing "friendly" triathlons that aren't filled with super competitive people, and are more fun. I haven't thought any further about it, but I really should. I do really want to do it someday soon. I'm just not in good enough shape, so I need to work on that a lot.

It actually didn't end up happening, so don't feel bad about not asking sooner. :) I just didn't bring it up, since I didn't end up doing it. There were too many factors working against me, and I didn't have anyone to be my spotter, etc. I was a bit disappointed, but there's always next year.

oh, I'm sorry. Bummer. I pulled out of a race last fall and felt kinda guilty, but knew it was for the best.

You love it and you know it!

You know it, baby! :sexywink:

oh, I'm sorry. Bummer. I pulled out of a race last fall and felt kinda guilty, but knew it was for the best.

You love it and you know it!

That's the same feeling I had. This has just been a bad year for me exercise-wise. I'll get over it and do better and hopefully get fully back on track soon. :)

okay I just looked at the time. I'm REALLY going to finish that essay now. :wave:

G'night! :hug:

All band members present and accounted for - check.
Rehearsals starting - check.
Spoiler videos from rehearsals coming - check.

:hyper::hyper::hyper::drool:

Now, is Italy 5 hours ahead of Eastern or 6? :wink:

All band members present and accounted for - check.
Rehearsals starting - check.
Spoiler videos from rehearsals coming - check.

:hyper::hyper::hyper::drool:

Now, is Italy 5 hours ahead of Eastern or 6? :wink:

6. It's 9 hours ahead of me. :D

It's an inconvenient time for me on Friday, but ah well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom