PGP - Celebrating Thanksgiving - who's stuffing the turkey??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Your apartment's not that big, is it? YOu can wait till the night before. :wink:

Err... Hurricane Drea takes more than a night to clean up :uhoh: I probably won't end up packing again till sometime Saturday 'cause I'm lazy :lol:

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
Hurrah for not being able to feel your fingies BG : drool: :|

It was that cold, i looked like that little figure in Wild's smilie with their mouth covered up&i was wearing my new pink hat&gloves : love: : giggle:

Yep, there's meant to be snow coming! :ohmy: Not sure exactly which areas will get it for definite cos you know what they're like at predicting the weather in this country most of the time - way off!! :huh:

:lol:

We never get snow in liverpool...........................ever!

Newcastle always get heaps of it though :sad:

I'm such a kid when it comes to it though :laugh:

Do trains get cancelled in the snow?........if so then college is off :D

:giggle: :D I'll pray for snow for you tomorrow BG! :sexywink: are you really excited for it? :hyper:

Wild&Jemma were both praying for it to get off work as well&no wonder if it's hellish as they've made out! :yes:

Arg! Winter is here :happy: :rolleyes:

Sami, thanks, I'll go watch it in a couple of minutes! :)

:uhoh: Just went to make hot chocolate...my back has been tight all day. Now it's taking me a minute or two to straighten up and be able to walk. :yikes: And it hurts. :sad:

Drea said:

Err... Hurricane Drea takes more than a night to clean up :uhoh: I probably won't end up packing again till sometime Saturday 'cause I'm lazy :lol:

:lol: Just throw it all in boxes, and then unpack neatly and organize in the new place.

Then a week or two later, berate yourself for getting it messy again. :wink:

I shudder to think of moving. I have so much crap around this place, it would take me months. :yikes:

See you later Sami! :hug:

Awww sorry your back hurts VP :hug: mine gets quite sore some of the time - think i need to get a new bed, hopefully not too far off in the future, but it's the money too :huh: and i'd love to get one from IKEA! :wink:

susanp6 said:
:giggle: :D I'll pray for snow for you tomorrow BG! :sexywink: are you really excited for it? :hyper:

Wild&Jemma were both praying for it to get off work as well&no wonder if it's hellish as they've made out! :yes:

Arg! Winter is here : happy: : rolleyes:

i really like winter :cute:

winter morning cuddles :drool:

ive seen real snow once in my life.

im so deprived :lol:

:shocked: you've seen snow once?????!!!!! My god - i must have seen it about oh, maybe 50 times! :ohmy: Most of those it was prob quite light tho'!!! :drool:

Winter? Nah.......i cannot wait for spring&nice, sunny weather again :love:

susanp6 said:
Not a good idea to lift heavy stuff VP :no:

I had to take my air conditioner out yesterday. If I hadn't, we would have frozen last night and today. Sarah helped me.

If I had a real boyfriend instead of just a :censored: buddy, maybe it could have been done for me. :grumpy:

Yes, i can see why you'd have to get that done in that case VP&i wish i had a boyfriend too! :)

susanp6 said:
:shocked: you've seen snow once?????!!!!! My god - i must have seen it about oh, maybe 50 times! :ohmy: Most of those it was prob quite light tho'!!! :drool:

Winter? Nah.......i cannot wait for spring&nice, sunny weather again :love:

Like i say.....real snow.

The one that sticks.

It snowed last christmas :cute:.....but didnt stick :huh:

susanp6 said:
Yes, i can see why you'd have to get that done in that case VP&i wish i had a boyfriend too! :)

Pfffffffffffffffffft!!!

Boys are hopeless :lol:

Gay boy told me that i ignored new boy today :shocked:....he said that he was standing waitin for me to talk to him and i just never acknowledged him :lol:

& tonight evil boy threw leaves at me :|

Why?

Tell me why that child causes so many difficulties!

Hmmm yeah, i know how guys can be just a tad of a pain at times BG, but there IS some stuff that can make it worth your while, if it works out well :flirt:

Anyway, i'm going after my next few posts.......just going to get up to 11, 800 then i'm off to have a lie down&dream of Bono&a king size :drool: :combust: :faint:

Leaves :| there's tons of them everywhere and now the trees are bare!

Yeah, theyre sexy Susan....very :D

& id be lying if i said they werent great :lol:

I know i contradict myself a lot......but i have loads of friends who are guys...and i love them!

Anyway....

I must go now lol......i have college in the morning :|

Night night!

xx :hug: xx

11, 800 posts :dance:

Yeah sexy guys are good eh BG?! Nite&it's nitey nite from me too everyone :wave: :hug:

P.S Drea - I thought of what i said after i wrote that out&i thought someone might spot it!!!!! :D :up: ;)

Nite all! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom