PGP- Can't Sing But We've Got Soul

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Thora, that is SO sad!!!! :( :sad: So sorry to hear that. :hug:

Thanks. :hug:

I think it's worse when it's a little child. She is so adorable, and it's so unfair for her to have to go thru this. I'm just hoping that the treatments she'll be having won't be too difficult, and that she'll come out okay.

Gonna go have a quick shower, and then get into some nice, warm sweats before I start to work.

But I'll probably check back in here before I get down to work, of course. :shifty:

Back in a while. :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

I think it's worse when it's a little child. She is so adorable, and it's so unfair for her to have to go thru this. I'm just hoping that the treatments she'll be having won't be too difficult, and that she'll come out okay.

I agree. Tragedy and illness sucks for anyone, but when it's a child? You know how they teach you in your studies that you have to be aware of things you can't deal with, cases you shouldn't work with? That would be mine, children/parents of children coping with illness. :sad: :sad:

Thanks girls. :hug: I honestly don't know what I'd do without your support. This past year has been so tough for me in many ways, and you've been a great support to me. I love you all! :hug:

*thus ends the mushy part of the post*

See you later VP! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

Sorry, I missed the news the first time...I went down to dinner. I am so sorry!:sad: It's awful when it happens to anyone and especially a child. Did they catch it early? That's the most important part. She'll be in my prayers. My mom has cancer now, and they caught it in the beginning of the first stage, so the doctors are confident that'll she be fine. I believe that God is in control of everything, so I try not to worry. I pray everything works out well and quickly for that little girl!:hug:

WildHoney said:
Thora :hug: that's what we're here for :yes:

We're more like a sisterhood than friends :hug:

Wild....that was beautiful! (and pure that's a first. LOL). You make me happy to be a new PLEBAn!

Currently Listening: "Go You Own Way"/Fleetwood Mac

WildHoney said:
Thora :hug: that's what we're here for :yes:

We're more like a sisterhood than friends :hug:

Like the Ya Ya Sisterhood? :lol: Just kidding. I'm so glad to have found this place. :heart:

Britt - apparently she has had this for about 9-10 months already, but they didn't discover it until this week. Hopefully that will have been quick enough. Thanks for your prayers. :)

ThoraSEB said:

Like the Ya Ya Sisterhood? :lol: Just kidding. I'm so glad to have found this place. :heart:

Britt - apparently she has had this for about 9-10 months already, but they didn't discover it until this week. Hopefully that will have been quick enough. Thanks for your prayers. :)

I've learned from my mom's treatments that it's often different w/kids. It's still important to catch it early, but "early" means different times in children. It would be much worse for an adult to have it in their system for 9-10 months than for a child. What kind of cancer does she have if you know? My cousin, who's 14, just found out she has cancer a couple weeks ago. Apparently there's a big tumor behind her knee. I don't know if they know the type yet.

P.S. Damn, do I have to start the next thread too?:shocked:

I don't have time at the moment to type out all the details, but they're in my journal if you're interested.

I have to get back to work now - I'm going into my overtime hours now, and I try to work the entire time and not slack off like I do during normal hours. :lol:

See you later!

ThoraSEB said:
I don't have time at the moment to type out all the details, but they're in my journal if you're interested.

I have to get back to work now - I'm going into my overtime hours now, and I try to work the entire time and not slack off like I do during normal hours. :lol:

See you later!

I will defnitely check that out! Have a good rest of the day at work! I'll talk to you later!:hug:

bonoishot said:
Girls a quick hi. :kiss: Me and Kat went to pub. Was nice to get out, but Andy wasn't there. Probably just as well. :lol:

Yes we went to see if he was there ( not to talk to him though. :reject::lol: )

NIght :kiss::wave:

Jem!! I'm glad you had a fun night! How are you?:hug: *erm* Did we consume any liquid refreshments tonight? LOL. Now who's this Andy?:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom