PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

And Adam girls best go check out the new 2012 pics thread. There are more than just this:

walk9306x500.jpg

There, now the text is not in the sig anymore. Much better. Would've hated to have to obstruct the beard from view. Shame my font isn't on this list.

:sad: Sorry Grace, but had to take out the quote. next time I'm getting a PopBono sig again it'll be right back in.

Galeongirl said:
There, now the text is not in the sig anymore. Much better. Would've hated to have to obstruct the beard from view.

:sad: Sorry Grace, but had to take out the quote. next time I'm getting a PopBono sig again it'll be right back in.

SON OF A B!!!!

pouts

Gg, your pondering Zoo Bono avi and your pondering Zoo Edge sig almost look like they are pondering something good together... :shifty:

Ohhh so much Fly.

The protective goggles we have to wear in sculpture look like Bonogoggles, btw. It amuses me greatly.

Hehehe.

K, hot Coldplay bass player makes me want to push goofy Chris Martin out of every picture.

I like both men, myself. They're both very attractive.

Chris does have yummy arms though :drool:

*Nods enthusiastically* That he does.

What's this about a "guilty pleasure" thread now? And a Killers song? I wanna find the thread/hear the song?

(I don't have any guilt over liking the Killers, myself. I don't have any guilt over any of the bands I listen to, actually)

The "paleo" thing was in relation to "bones". We were trying to not be crass. :wink: Cuz you know us PGP girls, we're all class!

Ohhhhhhhh, okay! The only part of the title I didn't get was the "paleo" part. Now that you mention that I feel like that should've been blatantly obvious :doh:.

It finally worked today. *got the file, and is now in happy land*

Hooray! What was the file of (I have a sneaking suspicion, but still...hehe)?

Oooh! By the way, I had VH1 Classic on this morning and they played "Everything I Do" on there.

I kinda like that song.

*Raises eyebrows* Hey, there, sexy...

(If he were indeed shirtless in these photos, I think there's a very real chance I would actually pounce at my computer screen)

Ohhh so much Fly.

The protective goggles we have to wear in sculpture look like Bonogoggles, btw. It amuses me greatly.
:giggle:

Hooray! What was the file of (I have a sneaking suspicion, but still...hehe)?
:shifty: Your sneaking suspicion is probably right: flac version of the French language Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron soundtrack.

(that would be Spirit: L'Étalon des Plaines (Bande Originale du Film) in case anyone was wondering)

Oooh! By the way, I had VH1 Classic on this morning and they played "Everything I Do" on there.

I kinda like that song.
That's a great video.... :drool:

*Raises eyebrows* Hey, there, sexy...

(If he were indeed shirtless in these photos, I think there's a very real chance I would actually pounce at my computer screen)
If he were shirtless in those photos, I think PLEBA would have crashed. :shifty:

Also, just to show everyone that my mind has not been solely obsessed with Bryan Adams lately, I give you one of my favorite images to ever be created.

tumblr_kylckjSej31qaf7heo1_500.jpg

ETA: d'oh! :doh: originally posted the wrong image.

Galeongirl said:
I saved it though!

And if you say something equally awesome about ZooBono/BeardyBono I could put that in. :flirt:

:D I'm good. Had a nice relaxing day of doing nothing. And playing pokemon.

Why thank you. :D

Maybe about how he needs a buzz and a shave? :sexywink:

SO many pretteh pictures!! :combust: :drool: Hot damn!

There was a massive windstorm in the city that I'm working in right now, so there was a power outage. We waited around for about an hour or so before they finally shut the office down for the day. There was no sign or hint that the power would be restored soon or that they were even working on it, so they just shut things down, because we could obviously get no work done, so it was a waste of time for us to be sitting around playing stupid games and goofing off while on the company's time. :lol: WOOHOO! :hyper: That meant I could go leisurely get my groceries and do other things instead of having to do them during rush hour with the crazy hoardes. Yay!

The first song that came up on my iPod upon driving away?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gAlxfNBWvY

:lmao: The video quality is crappy, but you get the point. It IS a super day today! :lol:

GG, I totally heard that post of yours in the voice of that guy from the Old Spice commercials :lol:.

:shifty: Your sneaking suspicion is probably right: flac version of the French language Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron soundtrack.

(that would be Spirit: L'Étalon des Plaines (Bande Originale du Film) in case anyone was wondering)

Had a feeling :D. But hey, that's cool, glad you were able to find it and you like it!

That's a great video.... :drool:

It is nice. I like the scenery in it. I know that's not what you watch it for, though ;).

If he were shirtless in those photos, I think PLEBA would have crashed. :shifty:

:lol: I think you'd be quite right about that.

I too love that picture of Bono you shared, that's a GREAT one. Him as the Fly is one of my favorite looks on him ever :drool:.

And hey, I know exactly what it's like to get obsessed over a particular celebrity, lord knows I've got my own little list of obsessions I've been known to not shut up about :p. I'm fine with your Bryan Adams talk :).

Hooray for unexpectedly being let out early and getting things done more quickly, Thora! Hope the windstorm wasn't TOO nasty.

:lol: at that being the first song that pops up, too. Ah, "South Park", god love you...

Hi, Dazz :wave:! How are things?

It was windy, but I've been in worse. :shrug: Going into work this morning I was white knuckling it a bit, but it had died down a bit by the time I left. It's still fairly windy out there, but it's all fine in my neighbourhood.

The song always reminds me of my ex, because he put it on a playlist for me, but it still makes me laugh. It's just so jaunty and happy, and I was excited to have a few extra hours to the day to myself. :D

:ohmy: wow windstorm!

:wave: hi thoa how is the job going :D:wink: besides today?

Hi dazz! It's going all right. Everyone's really nice to work with, so that's definitely good. Thanks for asking! :)

Had a feeling :D. But hey, that's cool, glad you were able to find it and you like it!
I'm so happy to have it... can now listen to it and not cringe at the scartches/blips (the mp3 files I had of it were very very horrible).

It is nice. I like the scenery in it. I know that's not what you watch it for, though ;).
I don't know what you're talking about. :shifty:

:lol: I think you'd be quite right about that.
:D

I too love that picture of Bono you shared, that's a GREAT one. Him as the Fly is one of my favorite looks on him ever :drool:.
FlyBono :drool:

And hey, I know exactly what it's like to get obsessed over a particular celebrity, lord knows I've got my own little list of obsessions I've been known to not shut up about :p. I'm fine with your Bryan Adams talk :).
:D

If only I had access to other countries iTunes stores..... (seriously, what is the point of iTunes if you can't buy from other countries? :angry:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom