PGP because no one else would !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nice sig :love:

I wish you could see the movie soon Gg :(

great dream! Well at least I'll always have Edge in his pjs... *sigh*

:lmao: oh yea, you and your edgie dream!

:drool: that pic is psychedelically hot! and I don't care wether that's a word or not! :p

:sigh: I'll wait for the dvd or so...

:sigh: I g2g ladies, mom needs the pc...

:shifty: perhaps I'll be back later, since tomorrow I start at 3.30 pm so I gotta get the 2.15 train :lol:

WildHoney said:

I really find it hard to believe there's a pleban who has innocent dreams :wink:

Bye GG :kiss:

My u2 dreams have been mostly innocent... I woke up as Edge walked up behind me in the pj/towel dream. :lol:

:shifty: I did have a pretty :combust: dream about another Interferencer tho...

bonocomet said:
:wave: Drea! :yes: Are you going to see it again this week? I'm going Friday night after work.

It's not released here until Fri, and there's an Elevation show that night :wink: I'll go see it some night after work the week after *g*

bonocomet said:

My u2 dreams have been mostly innocent... I woke up as Edge walked up behind me in the pj/towel dream. :lol:

:shifty: I did have a pretty :combust: dream about another Interferencer tho...

You did :ohmy: I have had dreams about other plebans but we didn't do anything except chase Bono around his hotel room , i'm sure you could guess what he was wearing :shifty:

I had a baby Bono dream once... he drew little joshua trees for me on the placemat, we were at a diner. It was innocent sweet :cute:

Drea said:

It's not released here until Fri, and there's an Elevation show that night :wink: I'll go see it some night after work the week after *g*

Doh! I forgot you told me that!

I can't wait to see it again!

WildHoney said:

You did :ohmy: I have had dreams about other plebans but we didn't do anything except chase Bono around his hotel room , i'm sure you could guess what he was wearing :shifty:

:lol: sounds fun tho!

Back
Top Bottom