PGP: *ahem*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics or it didn't happen. :tongue:

no pics from my mancave, ever :D

nymaa.gif

:lol:

:giggle:

Sorry. But you can come out of your reject box now. I do know what you mean because it sort of reminds me of a similar thing here on Interference, though not as bad I guess. But lots of times I will try to click on a thread and either my cursor gets a glitch or for whatever reason, it will accidentally click on a persons user name. (they're right under the thread title! :madwife:) Anyway, so then you get brought to that persons personal info page. Since Interference keeps track of who has visited your personal page, it makes you look like a stalker checking up on that person. This has happened to me so many times! :angry: So I'm sure there are people here on Interference who probably noticed I visited their personal page and thought I was snooping. :lol:

That's happened to me too! :der:

I still feel like a complete dipshit over last night's incident. :reject:

There is a General Zod! Happy day. Sure, it won't be Terrence Stamp, but still cool. And I did spy Kevin Costner as the adopted father.

Michael Shannon as Zod. :love: Michael Shannon is great on Boardwalk Empire so he ought to be a great villain.

:wave: :wave::wave:

At my sis's :D

With only broadcast (air) on my TV i have a horrible time getting several channels;including the only broadcast channel airing it- Ch 13 (PBS - nyc/north NJ area). So she invited me over to watch. :heart:

She's taping it. She'll be home later and we'll watch the rest together!

:hmm: should have had a "setlist" party for this!:lol::up:

omg JJ is that a duck with a sheet over it??!? Only got a quack glance at it right now!

I'm not a Superman fan, but as I loved Henry Cavill on "The Tudors," I will have to see this movie to see how he portrays this character. :shifty:

I got a new game from GameStop... and I cannot. Stop. Playing. :reject: It's strangely addicting. It's all I've been doing since last Saturday....

Which game? :hmm:

Have you ever played Journey? It's incredible. I find it more than just a game, it's like it makes you find hope and love for the human race. LOL! But it's true. I can't even play it, I get too emotionally attached and I cry. :reject: I just watch my kids play, then I cry when they play. :reject::reject:

I kinda adore my little dude I play on Little Big Planet too. :reject: He's really cute.

:ohmy: Whoa hey Gg! Chelsea was contacted this morning by a Dutch U2 fanclub I guess? They want to use one of her Bono pics in a Dutch magazine! pretty cool! They saw it on U2 Gigs because i had uploaded a few there last year I think. Neat. :D I wonder if you know the magazine. :hmm:

Is it too big? It's just uploaded with Photobucket but I only found a big one at first. Let me look for a smaller version...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom