PG party: we'd love to run into Bono in a blind-alleyway, with a blindfold on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:shifty:

ticketwoody.jpg

:wink: :lmao:!!!

edit:
OMFG......it's missing a hand..omg......ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRI!! WTF!! they just keep getting better and better!!! Word cannot express the laughter :lmao: :lmao: the sanitizer.......it still looks like it says "tit" and that kills me:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Yup, along with a whole lot of other awesome Canadian acts!! I'm excited. :wink:

Jemma!!!!:hug: How's your day been??

glad yo got tix VP :D

you can buy Live8 tickets with a hotel pacakge over here from £349 for 2nights and a gold circle ticket :scream: is it wrong i really wanna pay that even though i can't afford it :lol:

day was ok, work sucked :madspit: as normal, but they days got better since i came on here :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:!!!!!!!!

Looks like the other hand is....uh.....

Let's just say it looks like it was caught in the act. :wink: :lmao:

And the hand sanitizer!!! *snort*

the ticket has a ticket under the towel....:lmao: that would explain the sanitzer being so close:lmao: :lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:
now, i've been home for like 3 1/2 hrs........
why didn't i just come in here? you girls are a hoot!!:wink:

that'll teach ya:wink:

we are more fun than tickets in a dark corner:lmao:

Wild Has NI made another daft mistake like he did with buying the Bono book? :hug: :hug: :heart:

We wondered why you weren't posting! :(

I've sent the article from the paper so hopefully you'll get it just in time to post tom nite before you leave for DUBLIN!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Dismantled said:

BRI!! WTF!! they just keep getting better and better!!! Word cannot express the laughter :lmao :lmao: the sanitizer.......it still looks like it says "tit" and that kills me:lmao:

:lmao:!!!
It says TIX!! :lmao:!!!!!

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: :lmao :lmao:!!!!!!!!

Looks like the other hand is....uh.....

Let's just say it looks like it was caught in the act. :wink :lmao

And the hand sanitizer!!! *snort*

Caught in the act...OMFG..it does!!!
:lmao: ROFLMAO!! *tears*
And it's holding a lil ticket..and the sanitizer...*snort* :lmao:

ok... new thread *HAS* to involve these tix jokes...somehow...It HAS to :lmao:

susanp6 said:
Wild Has NI made another daft mistake like he did with buying the Bono book? :hug: :hug: :heart:

We wondered why you weren't posting! :(

I've sent the article from the paper so hopefully you'll get it just in time to post tom nite before you leave for DUBLIN!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

great Susan i'll try :hug:

No my Sis in law has to work so my bro in law has to pick up their tickets from us... I originally said what about our hotel...they went all around the houses, pubs etc and where did they decide would be best???

The Hotel :eyebrow: :madspit:

Dismantled said:

oh no don't be sorry..he he he..I am a hypocrit..I go there too:lmao: there is one not too far from here...but its so damn hard...there is nothing here...if you want socks..you have to go to wal-mart. Plus they just put in a dunkin doughnuts in the store and the iced coconut coffee is worth the trip itself:drool:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i read that as Drunken Dougnuts :laugh:

WildHoney said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :scream:

I want to take up where we left off :sad:

and where were we:wink: :flirt:

omg..we really need a new thread!

Drunken doughnuts:lmao: :lmao:

PG party....we are more fun that tix in a dark corner

PG party....even the tickets get wood..:tsk:

What about this: PGP.... We get Bono drunk so we can feast on his doughnuts!!!! Too rude???

Back
Top Bottom