paper ticets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

resoody2

The Fly
I just got a GA ticket for one of the shows i'm going to. but instead of being a ticket like the ones you get from ticketmaster it was a whole sheet of paper. anyone else get a paper ticket?

it's probably a ticketfast ticket, you can get them from ticketmaster. It should say TICKETMASTER on the top and "thank you for choosing ticketfast" or some such on the sheet somewhere.

if you bought it from someone trustworthy I wouldn't worry about it too much

However, some bad people will make and sell several copies of the same ticket.
If you're not sure about who you got it from you might want make sure you get in the arena as soon as the door opens - if copies were sold to other people they'll let in the first one and refuse the rest.

Kristie said:
However, some bad people will make and sell several copies of the same ticket.
If you're not sure about who you got it from you might want make sure you get in the arena as soon as the door opens - if copies were sold to other people they'll let in the first one and refuse the rest.

To expand on what he said: if there are multiple copies of that ticket that exist, only the first one to be scanned at the door will be let in. All other versions of that ticket that try to get scanned will be refused, since you can only scan a ticket once.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom