Oslo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
f6d0e6b6.jpg

:love: Thanks! :happy:

BTW they are never going to play Acrobat, EVER. I was at a show where he told a girl he and Edge would have to medidate in a tree for a month. It was her birthday. She gave him a sign and begged in his face. It's NOT going to happen. They CANNOT reproduce it live in a form they'd be proud of. Let's just enjoy AB and leave it alone, they don't want to play it and I respect that.

U2Kitten said:

BTW they are never going to play Acrobat, EVER. I was at a show where he told a girl he and Edge would have to medidate in a tree for a month. It was her birthday. She gave him a sign and begged in his face. It's NOT going to happen. They CANNOT reproduce it live in a form they'd be proud of. Let's just enjoy AB and leave it alone, they don't want to play it and I respect that.

:up:

Wow! Thanks for the pics! I were there!It was incerdible! But I can`t see myself in the pics:( Those photographers were right in front of me:madspit: Keep posting pics!

hehe... It was so funny! Bono said that "The Edge is really from the future! And he have travelled back in our time to tell us that it`s gonna be alright!" It was so funny! Especially for Edge, who just stood there laughing!:laugh:

Keep the pics for me vicky!:wave:

Ok, the red carpet :ohmy:

Someone please tell me that it's an Oslo habit to welcome people to their country that way and not something U2 decided.

That said :

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

He is looking SO good in the pics with the prime minister. I love him in black with those shades on.
I love that colour of shades on him (but still wished he'd take them off while meeting the prime minister :reject: )

lovebono said:
Wow! Thanks for the pics! I were there!It was incerdible! But I can`t see myself in the pics:( Those photographers were right in front of me:madspit: Keep posting pics!

hehe... It was so funny! Bono said that "The Edge is really from the future! And he have travelled back in our time to tell us that it`s gonna be alright!" It was so funny! Especially for Edge, who just stood there laughing!:laugh:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: I can't believe you were there, i still can't Mars!! And the cameras that close?? You were really close to the action then :wink: GREAT!! I'm so glad for you... you tell me EVERYTHING later!!!! :yes:

I

And you people... please kee

lovebono said:

:wave: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I still can not BELIEVE you were there!!! :lol: gr8 the cameras were so close, perhaps cause they saw a nice grl?? :wink: U tell me EVERYTHING later!! U lucky girl, I'm so glad for you!! :)

And yeah, don't worry, I'm saving them :wink:

PLEBANs... please keep them coming!!! Please, we wanna see lovebono!! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom