One Tree Hill Poster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kramwest1

has a
There's a One Tree Hill Poster listed on "a popular auction site" right now, and I was wondering if anyone had seen one of these before.
I thought I was pretty up-to-date on my JT era stuff, but I've never seen nor heard of one of these posters.
I think it's a legit piece of merchandise, but I'd love to know if anyone has some insight.

Thanks,

Mark

If it's not your auction, which means you wouldn't be promoting yourself, you can post a link to it. :)

kingofsorrow said:

scroll down to where he answers questions from other ebayers. read the "expanded" answer to the 1st question. i think that is discoteques problem.

Jeez. :huh:

I'm too lazy to sign in to see the full answer. What's he say?

Q: Sorry, I forgot to ask does it have a certificate of authenticity or simular ? thanks Oct-17-07
A: Kia Ora Fiona, Oh, I am glad you have asked another question, because I haven't fully answered your first one. The part that asked "Does it come from a smoke and Pet free home?" Well, that's and interesting question. First of all, I have spent of my life in the entertainment business. Some 40 of those years in the rock n roll business. So its highly likely, that the people in our business smoke! and probably do lots other things. Although I have never seen anybody doing those other things. It is highly likely that these posters could have come in contact with smoke, tobacco & all the other variaties, exhouse fumes, polutions of many different types, ozon radiations, Maori, Samoan, Tongans, Pakehas, and an ever increasing number of Asians who now populate our country, not to mention the 80 million sheep, and cattles, hourses, dogs and cats, and the fumes that come from their bottoms. But to be honest with you, Fiona, I have had some difficulty with short term memory lost, with sometimes develop into a much longer period. I suppose this is a long way of saying to you, " I DON'T KNOW" what the posters have come in contact with. As far as "Am I authentic? You have to put my name into the internet or ask some of the people in the rock n roll business in Australia, if I exist? At my age (65), I am lucky to even remember "Who I am?" and it is a miracle, I am still alive after so many years in this business! Is this poster the real deal? Yes it is. But put sometime in, get on the net and find out about me. Hugh Lynn New Zealand ( not Edgar Cayce's son), Although sometime I feel a bit mistic, a little spacy, probaly my age. God Bless you dear. I have enjoyed answering this. Don't get a lot of excitement at my age...Please write again, this is fun! Hugh Lynn

He sounds like an ass.

Back
Top Bottom