one of the new hairs on back on neck moment...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
COBL........everybody singing back to bono "oh you look so beautiful tonight"

wow, specially from croke 1

the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I hear "uno, dos, tres..." for the second time at a show. :wink:

Last night in Cardiff at the end of AIWIY, Bono's out on the B Stage singing 'All I want is you' not using a mic and then the intro for COBL starts.
It just doesn't get any better :bow: :adam: :larry: :edge: :bono:

october36 said:
Last night in Cardiff at the end of AIWIY, Bono's out on the B Stage singing 'All I want is you' not using a mic and then the intro for COBL starts.
It just doesn't get any better :bow:

That sounds pretty sweet. At Chicago 1, Human rights into Bad was pretty touching. The "Mama's" before Zoo Station. The best was COBL. Very cool.

zwervers2 said:

ahh 1stOne..someone understands:hug:

Awww!!!! zwervers... :hug:

We should go to a show together...I need to see your face when Vertigo 2 comes up. Would I have to pretend not to approve? Also, re the Yahweh thread...I have played alternate version 4 or 5 times since yesterday. I would love to know why you think it is so much better than live. I love the live version because of the way they change the note: take these shoes...and make em FIT. The last note (FIT) puts a whole new perspective on the song.

Trampolene said:
Edges Guitar solo in miracle drug after bonos call and response with the audience

That solo is so great... Always gives me goosbumps (I know that is not the correct spelling...)

It's a great example on how a simple solo can be GREAT!

Edge's exaggerated head bobbing during Beautiful Day during Live 8. Oh, and Roger Waters uttering the first verse to Comfortably Numb. I digress...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom