Oh. My. God!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh god, imagine checking your messages and hearing "It's Bono." and then...that.... "There's something I meant to do today...and I think it was you." :combust: He sounds so bloody adorable when he's all sleepy and oh I just wanna huggle 'im! Then there's MacPhisto... :bow: anyone else find that MacPhisto voice incredibly hawt? especially the way he goes "oh yes, oh yes" :drool:

What I want to know is - why the hell is the message only gonna be saved for 4 bloody days?! I'd save the thing forever and play it for EVERYONE...I'd like never use that answering machine again except to play that message for people.

stars, thanks a million for this... I am as well listening to it repeatedly :love:

starsgoblue said:
I think I accidentally killed Tara. :D

You're welcome Atomic! :heart: (And I used to be scared of Mac...but I've gotten to think he is quite hot)

If the link goes dead for anyone, let me know...I'll repost.
I am officially DEAD
I am sitting here dowloading and not paying attention and then it comes on and i go

oh
oh
oh no

yes
no
please
ahhhhhhhh

Did Kim (My new idol) post this here?? How would I have missed that!!!!!!!! This is :censored: legendary, guys SAVE the link!

:silent: legendary is right!

This is the best thing that's ever happened to me....:drool: This will only be topped by actual contact with Bono himself....I'm breaking out in a cold sweat at the thought of hopefully meeting him :faint:

Holy or dare I say Unholy shjite!

is this the moment we've all been waiting for.....

Macphisto.....is....back...:drool:

this is gonna be the greatest tour of all!

:hyper:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
:silent: legendary is right!

This is the best thing that's ever happened to me....:drool: This will only be topped by actual contact with Bono himself....I'm breaking out in a cold sweat at the thought of hopefully meeting him :faint:

That MAC message kills me, it is too funny I can't stop :laugh: !!!!

Is kim on this board??

**Hits play**

I have listened to this beautiful thing four times now, I feel numb afterwards everytime! It is too much, his voice is just, *ugh* THE BEST! I would die a happy woman if Bono told me "There's something I meant to do today...and I think it was you." Tell me that wouldn't make your day. WOW....what a romantic, the man knows what a woman wants to hear. Thanks agian stars, your the best!

Back
Top Bottom