Official: tour halted so Edge can be with Sian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LyricalDrug

Rock n' Roll Doggie
"Daddy's coming home now... hang on there, Sian." - Bono, onstage during the final Buenos Aires concert

The quote above says it all. I hadn't seen this posted anywhere here - apologies if this isn't news.

That quote was posted dozens of times in numerous Interference threads from late last week through the weekend. And anyhow, it hardly constitutes an "official" statement of anything.

I haven't heard the file, but I've read in a couple of places elsewhere that Bono also mentions Levi. Anyone who has heard the file can correct me if that's not the case.

And I agree with yolland, this shouldn't be taken as any official confirmation. It bolsters the case of the generally accepted understanding, but it doesn't constitute proof.

Yes, he also says "and... hang on there, Levi," right afterwards. I think he realized as soon as he let the Sian comment slip, that he shouldn't have said anything, so he mentions Levi as well.

Anyway, I hope Sian is doing okay. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

it was posted many times and discussed. For those that haven't heard it and before this thread gets closed... here's the soundbyte from Zoo Station, Buenos Aires 3/2/06 :wink:

http://s26.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=1WFU5INSITJAB01XQZ95IJRZ03

Thanks, that was the first time I'd heard it. kind of backs up what we'd assumed.

LyricalDrug said:
Yes, he also says "and... hang on there, Levi," right afterwards. I think he realized as soon as he let the Sian comment slip, that he shouldn't have said anything, so he mentions Levi as well.

What I hear is right after is "hang on there little Diva" not Levi.

As this is not "official" anything and the band has requrested privacy in this matter . Moreover, this has been posted numerous times as mentioned by others. I am going to go ahead and close this thread.

There are various other tour postponement threads in the Vertigo Tour subforum should you wish to join any of the conversations in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom