Oakland Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For sum reason I'm having a feeling that the surprise will be one of the Spiderman tunes.
Dont get me wrong, I enjoy the material but I rather have another Achtung or Zooropa track debut

iTunes back to the 90's - Miami playing now. :drool: This gets me excited, exactly three weeks till I arrive at MIA, and the show of course. :hyper:

I'm really happy with the current 360 set, nothing wrong with it, especially no sign of IALW since it has officially retired (don't want to jinx it though!)

media

Stadium filling up rapidly during Lenny Kravitz's set

316623559.jpg

Ah fuck, my iTunes gets me every time. Guess what's playing now - IN A LITTLE WHILE. Love it when it's off a setlist, though. :lol:

No word of a feed yet - AT&T network at the stadium hasn't been bad, according to tweets it has crashed a few times.

Playlist back to the 80's with I Will Follow - terribly love this song.

Ugh, I just realized the stadium changed it's name - the Overstock.com Coliseum? Fuck it, I'll still call it Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, or whatever - playlist remains in the 80's with Indian Summer Sky.

wow, of course it's filling up rapidly. there's hardly any space stage front in the outer circle. :ohmy:

Yeah, looks like the Athletics really care about their infield - outfield can be easily replaced and fixed with more sod, therefore I guess it was necessary to have that large space blocked - looks funny though!

They will play the Fly and the feed will be like a crystal clear HD stereo U2.com sanctioned feed...because I'm going to bed and not staying up for it. Boo. Enjoy. And those in the pit, video video video.

Night all! :wave:

Do you think if someone jumped over the barricade and ran onto the infield that they'd be tackled by 8 security guards like that girl in Mexico who ran on stage?

These Lenny shots are so much better than that CREEPY one in Seattle!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom