Now Playing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^you'd get a kick out of the blue bloods' cover of that song, i think

ducky boys - misfit

Paul Westerberg - Waiting for Somebody (live)

"we're gonna have so much goddamn fun tonight it ain't even funny!"

TheBrazilianFly said:

:hmm: Gonna look for it, thanks. :)

U2 - In God's Country

if you don't find it, drop me a PM and i can email it to you. it's just strange...

the title for best punk rock springsteen cover goes to the hudson falcons for "open all night" though. that just kicks ass. mark linskey covered "this hard land" on his solo album. he took the title from the lyrics, as well ("stay hard, stay hungry, stay alive"). the falcons kick ass in their own right, but the springsteen stuff just makes me love them even more (they're also a jersey band).

rick barton & the shadow blasters - my friend

IWasBored said:
dropkick murphys - mob mentality

the 7" version is on the singles collection. ;) glad i figured that out, it might have caused hours of internal struggle.

"styles and opinions change faster than the weather for plastic punks seeking teenage [something]....."

i loved the commentary in the liner notes about how the song was not directed at the punk bands that brought punk into the mainstream, but rather an attack on those fans who ditched them because they were "too cool" for said bands. Brutally honest.

Last edited:
Mastodon - 'Aqua Dementia'

This album is freaking awesome. Only 2 more songs left I havent heard, but I've loved every single one I've heard so far. Now THIS is some rocking stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom