Now Playing: Blood Money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

mp3 labellings really shouldn't be joked about I now realise. Its was highly insensitive of me to in any way bring into question you're mp3 labelling ability. :wink:

I so want to use this line when somone insults me...

Say what you like about me, but leave my mp3 tags out of this!! :mad:

Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong / Please (again)

Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part I)

I learned how to play the guitar part to "Is There Anybody Out There?" today. :hyper:

U2 - MLK (Live on New Year's Night) *I :love: iTunes party shuffle... it's so random*

Im off ladies and gents :wave:

Need to catch up with a mate for lunch, I can tell he's gonna ask whats new with you this week? My answer will be, work, I'm getting my cold back & I got a version of Radiohead playing 10 seconds of Please :drool:. He will look at me in a bizzare fashion. I will feel insecure and quickly change the topic.

Hope you all have an amazing weekend, and for those of us among us that need too, study hard :wink:. (& thanks again for the mp3)

timothius said:

Need to catch up with a mate for lunch, I can tell he's gonna ask whats new with you this week? My answer will be, work, I'm getting my cold back & I got a version of Radiohead playing 10 seconds of Please :drool:. He will look at me in a bizzare fashion. I will feel insecure and quickly change the topic.

Awww... but then you can come back here and feel right at home with all of us! :)

:wave: Have a good weekend and study hard!

U2 - Mofo (again :))

timothius said:
U2 - MLK (Live on New Year's Night) *I :love: iTunes party shuffle... it's so random*

Im off ladies and gents :wave:

Hope you all have an amazing weekend, and for those of us among us that need too, study hard :wink:. (& thanks again for the mp3)

Bye! :wave: Hope that cold clears up soon. :( They're real bastards when they come back again. And it's a pleasure! I'll make sure to fix my MP3 tag. :wink:

hippy said:

awww thanks! :)

I can't get enough of that song :yes: Been listening to it on repeat for a couple of days now :huh:

U2 - Gone

:yes: I can't even count how many times I have listened to the songs What If, Fix You, and A Message over the past week or two:reject:

U2-Stuck In a Moment You Can't Get Out Of

sami0201 said:

:yes: I can't even count how many times I have listened to the songs What If, Fix You, and A Message over the past week or two:reject:

hahaha! I know... it almost seems like blasphemy around here to mention Coldplay :wink:

So you were going to see Snow Patrol a couple of weeks ago... you didn't happen to be going to the St. Pete show did you?

Coldplay - Twisted Logic

hippy said:

hahaha! I know... it almost seems like blasphemy around here to mention Coldplay :wink:

So you were going to see Snow Patrol a couple of weeks ago... you didn't happen to be going to the St. Pete show did you?

Coldplay - Twisted Logic

I know! but I'm not ashamed to say I LIKE COLDPLAY! and I'm seeing them in September!:wink:

I was supposed to go to the Ft. Lauderdale show

and :lol: at what you're listening to

hippy said:

:D

So you're a FL gal as well, huh? That's cool :up:

Are you going to the U2 shows this fall?

yup, but I'm in NY for the summer:hyper:

I'm going to a few NY shows and the 2 Miami shows (GA's in Miami:rockon: )

how about you?

Oasis-Don't Look Back In Anger:heart:

sami0201 said:

I've never listened to radiohead:reject: x1000
that was my confession of the day:silent:

aww its ok :hug:

my radiohead-listening is pretty sparse too. i have trouble getting into them. :shrug:

any radiohead fans (i think there are a couple here :wink: )...reccomend me 2 songs. thats all you get, so make em good.:wink:

VertigoGal said:

aww its ok :hug:

my radiohead-listening is pretty sparse too. i have trouble getting into them. :shrug:

any radiohead fans (i think there are a couple here :wink: )...reccomend me 2 songs. thats all you get, so make em good.:wink:

me too..I think I heard one song and I didn't like it so I never listened again:shrug: Maybe I should give them another chance

VertigoGal said:

Thought you'd never ask! :rockon: :wink:

There There. :heart:
Airbag/Paranoid Android (okay that's technically 2 but :shrug: )

Maybe GG can give you even better suggestions!

sami0201 said:

yup, but I'm in NY for the summer:hyper:

I'm going to a few NY shows and the 2 Miami shows (GA's in Miami:rockon: )

how about you?

Oasis-Don't Look Back In Anger:heart:

Both Miamis and Tampa... no GAs for Miami, though :(

And again, you choose another great song!

U2 - Staring at the Sun

And with that I must say goodnight... I must work tomorrow :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom