none of my work is done.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
tomorrow is the deadline for most of my school coursework for GCSE's.

most of it isnt done. :| ive had plenty of time to do it too, and its just NOT done.

why am i they way i am??? :(
i really want to go back next year, but if my grades are crap they wont let me, so i spose ive got to pull a miracle in the exams. like that'll happen. :rolleyes:

homework is the work of satan. :madspit: :yes:

I've got a major research paper due tomorrow. I'm only halfway through my first draft. :lol:

Good luck on the coursework, MooMoo. :wink: I think we could all use some.

I have a huge architecture project due on Thursday...but im going out of town starting on Monday morning, so I told my Prof I would hand it in before I leave, and I haven't really started.... well now I know my weekend plans are gone. heh.

but good luck with all your stuff!

I haven't done my taxes either.
well, my mom does my taxes while I'm in school, but my W-2 JUST arrived on Wednesday, so I have an excuse.
Except my stepdad apparently didn't realize my mom does my taxes and he mailed it to me this morning. Oops.

I have a 20 page paper due in two weeks and I haven't started it (and a final exam in the same class at the same time).
I two five page papers due in two weeks and I haven't started it, but they're only five pages.
I also have a semester project due in two weeks and... I've kind of started it.

Every year I say I'll do all my reading for class on time, and start my papers earlier, and every year I don't do it.

good luck to us all!

did someone tell "luck"

I'm on your way.. :wink:

Just remember that I've been a lil lazy me too in the last period..

Hmmm I have an essay on the Karakoram fault zone due tomorrow, it doesn't help that the lecturer just so happens to have written half of the articles on the topic :wink:

I have to read a book to page 170 and I haven't even started it, while for U.S. History I have to outline four chapters.... which I also haven't started.

:sad: homework really is the work of the devil. :|

Spring break is over :sad:

I had big plans for break.
Did I accomplish them?
Of course not!
I have a huge semester project for my housing and interiors class.
It's due in a month.
I was going to do the whole thing.
Didn't even start.
I was going to re-read The Great Gatsby because I have a test Tuesday.
I didn't even re-read Chapter 1.

:banghead:

And now it's 9:00 pm. I'm reading spark notes on Gatsby, and still have to write this spanish essay. I'm not even going to get into housing.

How did I waste my entire spring break?! :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:
My poor girl, have you not been told?

No one understands physics. :|

In fact those that say they understand it, only think that because they don't actually understand it.

It's true. I never understood it. Mainly because I had it at 7:55am. My teacher was this crazy old guy and always did weird stunts and experiments so that we could learn "cool tricks to show off to our friends at parties". Somehow I got a good enough grade to be exempt from the final exam. I'd be lying if I said I had one wit of an idea what was going on. The only thing I remember is that if you shoot a bullet and drop a bullet from the same height at the same time, they'll hit the ground simultaneously. I only know this b/c I told my dad 7 years ago and we still fight about it, even though I've proven it to be true algebraically, on graphs, and through actual experimentation.

I went on vacation this past week and missed a psychology exam, four group projects/presentations, and a paper. :der:

Last edited:
The only thing I remember is that if you shoot a bullet and drop a bullet from the same height at the same time, they'll hit the ground simultaneously. I only know this b/c I told my dad 7 years ago and we still fight about it, even though I've proven it to be true algebraically, on graphs, and through actual experimentation.
Now wait a second...

- the bullets will each have identical terminal velocities
- the strength of gravity is constant, ergo gravitational acceleration is constant.
- The dropped bullet starts from v = 0 and accelerates at 9.8ms^-2
- The fired bullet will be accelerated in the barrel of the gun, when it leaves the chamber and starts falling it will have a v > 0.

Won't the fired bullet will reach its terminal velocity before the dropped bullet, then when the dropped bullet reaches that velocity it will remain behind the fired bullet a constant distance.

Wait unless you mean drop a bullet down vertical and fire a bullet horizontal from the same height, in that case (neglecting wind resistance) they will hit the ground at the same time :nerd:

A_Wanderer said:

Wait unless you mean drop a bullet down vertical and fire a bullet horizontal from the same height, in that case (neglecting wind resistance) they will hit the ground at the same time :nerd:

Precisely. The terminal velocity of the bullet being fired forward is irrelevent b/c both bullets accelerate at the same rate falling down and have the same terminal velocity with respect to gravity. Like so:

bullets.GIF

Physics. :lol: I slept through nearly every physics class I had. Probably why I only managed a B- in that course.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
My poor girl, have you not been told?

No one understands physics. :|

In fact those that say they understand it, only think that because they don't actually understand it.

I :heart: PHYSICS!!!

It really is my favorite class. Love, love, love it. :nerd:

If it's any consolation, the exams really aren't so bad, so you could still come out with a good grade if you put the work in to study. A friend of mine did none of her English Coursework and still got a B at the end of it.

I have an organizational behavior exam tomorrow night and to make it worse, I feel obligated to do well since it's for the professor that's getting me into the Bono dinner on May 4. :huh:

shaynar said:
yay for procrastination!!!
:dance:

I'm sitting here writing a paper that is due at 5 this afternoon, but alas, blue crack has caught me.....

Have we had a Procrastination appreciation thread? I'm all for it! I've been really bad lately. Don't know what it is.:|

Back
Top Bottom