No Doubt or Garbage...who was better?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Garbage. Much, much, much better! But I really don't like No Doubt so I don't know how much my opinion is really worth.

I would like to say that although Garbage is probably the better band, No Doubt was a good choice for the Southern California shows because they are from Orange County and alot of people have been going to see them there since before they were famous. Although I am not a huge fan of No Doubt, they were great live, very energetic and that ska-style beat got me dancing right away. An added benefit is getting to see Gwen and Bono duet for "What's Goin' On."

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

I didn't see Garbage and I'm not really a fan of them... I do like a song or two from them.... Anwyho, NO DOUBT Rocked!

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Garbage kicks ass!

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

No DOUBT!
Oh I really can't say because I kinda like Garbage and I didn't get to see them but I love GWEN and they rocked and I love GWEN.

------------------
I want to be Gwen Stefani's taxi driver!!

I vote Graham Parker and the Figgs
rolleyes.gif

Even though I didn't see Garbage, I'm really going to have to go with No Doubt. Just because I actually know a lot of No Doubt songs, I only know about 2 songs by Garbage.

Either Garbage or No Doubt is far preferable to Nellee Furtado, whom we had to suffer through in Atlanta.

I only saw Garbage and I thought they were absolutely phenomenal. They rocked a lot. I was practically spent before U2 even came on...

If garbage is better then..
eek.gif

That's exactly why I was asking, Heartland. Nelly was easy on the eyes, but UGH! I'm glad we have a solid opener this time around. I'm pumped!

i didnt see Garbage which very much dissappointed me
frown.gif

but No Doubt rocked, i loved Gwen's spunkiness...seeing her has convinced me I WILL be a rock star one day
biggrin.gif

i couldnt believe how many people sat thru their performance though, i found that rather weird

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Are you serious??? No Doubt with Gwen ??? Has anyone ever sat down and listened to that banchey who calls herself a singer?? Garbage is WAY BETTER than that...female that possibly ruined the other musician's lives by bringing them into her world. I actually become ill whenever I'm forced to listen to No Doubt in the mall or music store. Maybe if they didn't have Gwen I might tolerate that band. I am beyond thankful Garbage is gonna open up when U2 comes back to Tampa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom