NO Alberta?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4EVRU2

Acrobat
Waaaaahhhhh!! I cannot believe they're not coming to Alberta :scream:
I am so heartbroken! There's no way I can afford to go to Vancouver--I'm a single mom, a student on a Very limited income and my only hope was for them to come here! I am devastated! And forget about trying to travel across the friggin' country in the fall! Now I'm really mad! I have to miss another tour! This just sucks big time!
The way I feel right now, I cannot imagine wanting to hang around here after the tour starts and have to read everyone's raves about the concerts! No thank you!

I need to win a bunch of money! only money is going to give me a chance to see them!!

I am just so bummed... my life is hard enough with raising my kids and struggling financially (not even able to afford a hair cut) that seeing U2 this tour would've made things a lot easier to deal with, but now I won't be able to! What more can go wrong in my life?!:sad:

4EVRU2 said:
Waaaaahhhhh!! I cannot believe they're not coming to Alberta :scream:
I am so heartbroken! There's no way I can afford to go to Vancouver--I'm a single mom, a student on a Very limited income and my only hope was for them to come here! I am devastated! And forget about trying to travel across the friggin' country in the fall! Now I'm really mad! I have to miss another tour! This just sucks big time!
The way I feel right now, I cannot imagine wanting to hang around here after the tour starts and have to read everyone's raves about the concerts! No thank you!

I need to win a bunch of money! only money is going to give me a chance to see them!!

I am just so bummed... my life is hard enough with raising my kids and struggling financially (not even able to afford a hair cut) that seeing U2 this tour would've made things a lot easier to deal with, but now I won't be able to! What more can go wrong in my life?!:sad:

I feel for you.

Keep your head up! The fall is a long ways away. You never know what might happen between now and then.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom