Nintendo Wii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, I wonder how many of us made U2 related ones. I personally created Bono, The Edge, and Robert Smith of The Cure.

Sweet. I bet Edge is easy because of the beanie. Still gettin the hang of the thing.

Bono_20090119153956.jpg

I call bullocks on that mii. There is no chin thing option like that or the lines on the side of his nose, and there is no nose that looks like that.

Unless, there are extra features you can get or something?

I got this Wilco t-shirt awhile back, and I was really mad when I realized I couldn't make these Miis when I finally got my Wii!

WCCT130

I find that I'm not using my Wii that much because I don't want to spend so much on games. I've bought a few off of ebay, but I don't want to just buy random games I might not like when they're still like $30 apiece. What I find I'm using it most for is the classic games that you can buy and download for $5-10, which seems silly considering the console's capabilities. I've actually thought about just selling it, but I do have fun when I play, even if it's not that often.

I call bullocks on that mii. There is no chin thing option like that or the lines on the side of his nose, and there is no nose that looks like that.

Unless, there are extra features you can get or something?
You can fiddle around with the features. People often take stuff like eyebrows and turn them upside down or sideways and make a mouth or a nose or whatever with them. Or you can turn a pair of sunglasses into a mini handlebar mustache, etc.

I got this Wilco t-shirt awhile back, and I was really mad when I realized I couldn't make these Miis when I finally got my Wii!

WCCT130

I find that I'm not using my Wii that much because I don't want to spend so much on games. I've bought a few off of ebay, but I don't want to just buy random games I might not like when they're still like $30 apiece. What I find I'm using it most for is the classic games that you can buy and download for $5-10, which seems silly considering the console's capabilities. I've actually thought about just selling it, but I do have fun when I play, even if it's not that often.

Dude, are games there only 30 dollar????? :shocked:

damn I need to move. They're friggin' 60 euros here! That's almost 78 dollar!

:crack: Which is one of the reasons I'm still procrastrinating on buying a Wii. The games, the 2nd controller.. it's all so expensive. :crack: And ofcourse I want GH3, which is 90 euros.

I love my Wii :love: Have the Wii Fit too which is a lot of fun!

Haven't tried making any U2 Mii's yet though :shifty:

OMG I forgot you had one! What's your wii code? I think mine is posted a few pages back.

I made U2 Miis and sent them to my nonU2fan friends. They then kicked my ass because back then when people sent you Miis you couldn't reject them.

I've got some funny ones like Jesus, Lil' Jon, Pikachu...I think I made Mario & Luigi.

I think the first day I got it I spent the whole day making Miis. That would be awesome if they had some sort of virtual sims-type game so our Miis could interact. I'd totally hook you up with Lil' Jon!

:crack: Which is one of the reasons I'm still procrastrinating on buying a Wii. The games, the 2nd controller.. it's all so expensive. :crack: And ofcourse I want GH3, which is 90 euros.

GG we're robbed over here when we buy things. :happy: Ours are more expensive in UK aswell. Get a Wii we can play Mario Kart online then. :up::hyper:

GG we're robbed over here when we buy things. :happy: Ours are more expensive in UK aswell. Get a Wii we can play Mario Kart online then. :up::hyper:

Yea for you guys it's even worse. I mean, the Wii in the US is 250 dollar, here it's 250 euros, and for you it's 250 pound! :crack:
that's 250-325-344 dollars!

Hm, is the mario kart game good? I had double dash for the gamecube and loved that, but the ds version I don't really like much. :hmm:

I'll first get the wii with GH3, and then I'd want.. mario party, kart, ssb brawl, GH aerosmith, zelda

Yea, I'll be going broke. :crack:

Yea for you guys it's even worse. I mean, the Wii in the US is 250 dollar, here it's 250 euros, and for you it's 250 pound! :crack:
that's 250-325-344 dollars!

Hm, is the mario kart game good? I had double dash for the gamecube and loved that, but the ds version I don't really like much. :hmm:

I'll first get the wii with GH3, and then I'd want.. mario party, kart, ssb brawl, GH aerosmith, zelda

Yea, I'll be going broke. :crack:

lol not many games you want then. :lmao: My advice prioritise which you want first and add to them as you go along. I got my Wii for £199. Yay for deals. :up:

I :love: Mario Kart. The tracks on it are great fun. Rainbow Road was really hard though. :angry: I love the wheel you control it with aswell.

First I want GH3, definately. Then most likely Party or kart.

:love: Rainbow Road. I always raced that one with my sis :lol: Pity the people playing with us because we're nuts and always try to go trough that track as fast as possible. I don't even want to know how often I've fallen off the track!

You definitely can't go wrong with GH3. I'd also get the RB2 disc because it is probably the best of all the rhythm games for the console. It has more DLC, you can use your GH3 controller with it (but cant use RB controller with GH), plus online play with up to 4 seperate Wii's. GH3 & World Tour only allow for you to connect with one other person at a time and you can't even do a career or band battles with friends.

Also definitely get Brawl, Twilight Princess, and Super Mario Galaxy, 3 of the best games out there :drool: Oww, my wallet!

Usually they're used at that price. As long as the disc isn't scratched up and it comes with the booklet, I don't mind buying used games, though. That's the same way I am with CDs. Why spend all that extra money?

I'd thought about joining Gamefly to rent games and try them out, but that's a lot more expensive than I thought it would be.

I didnt know GameStop sold used games, that's pretty cool. I just bought a cat game :reject: and Hells Kitchen :love: and the Price is Right :lol: And my bf just bought some Star Wars nerd game and even bought light sabers haha!

I played Mario Kart before going to work today with my boy (7) and he totally kicked my butt.:lol:

I am always Bowzer.

IF you like this kind of game...I would highly recommend Tiger Woods Golf. I don't know my Wii code off hand, but I will put it on here and I will copy yours down and we can wii it up. I have Mario Kart, but haven't playing in weeks! :)

Wii sold over 2 million units in both November and December. DS outdid it with 3 million in December alone :ohmy:

Nintendo, from worst to first! :lol:

I used to love my wii. But now my 6 year old son does better than me on guitar hero. I feel really old now.

Bitter loser.
It could be worse. You could be me, who spent the afternoon beating Endless Setlist in Rock Band 2, all 84 songs of it in a row, and now nursing a sore wrist. :lmao:

Hardcore (jk) :nerd:

I used to love my wii. But now my 6 year old son does better than me on guitar hero. I feel really old now.

Bitter loser.

:cute:

For some reason kids are exceptionally good at GH games. Check youtube, :lol: there are some insane vids on there.

I guess adults think too much while kids just do what's told on the screen, click a button when you see it happen.

I tend to focus on the music I hear, which I shouldn't since only on expert mode you play all the notes the way you hear them! :doh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom