New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2wedge said:
I knew they would bust out Lennon prior to the end of the tour, but thought it'd be closer to Buffalo. But this way they can play it at a few more shows...

holy crap i left for a minute, saw your post and read it as "bust out Lemon" and i freaked out.

:|

They should do MLK...Streets sometime!

Listening to the studio versions back to back is amazing in itself! Think about live! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm a little concerned about u2 having Kanye West out during their set - but then again Bono singing Gold Digger might be epic:drool: :wink:

Hmm, for the next tune, I hope it's either Mofo, Fast Cars or Bad...

COME ON!! the suspense is killing me!

bono_man2002 said:
I'm suprised there is no "Its Official NYC got Fucked" thread.....8 Shows and little variation. :)

give it time.

that being said, i am glad i didn't venture up to msg for more than the may show, i think i still would have liked dc2 better than the nyc8.

anyone going over to bono's to watch the ballons thursday?

Zootlesque said:

Listening to the studio versions back to back is amazing in itself! Think about live! :drool: :drool: :drool:

listen to the superbowl halftime, the transition is amazing :drool:

for a second this sounded like baba o'reilly by the who but i think they're still jamming to instant karma?

almost gave me a heart attack, though.

Zootlesque said:

Superbowl 2002 :drool:...

LATwins said:

Just heard it from a friend who called! It sounded amazing! What a show. :)

do you know was on stage by chance? someone we know??? :hyper:

nurse chrissi said:
I'm a little concerned about u2 having Kanye West out during their set - but then again Bono singing Gold Digger might be epic:drool: :wink:

i was thinking nelly could come on stage to do the "hot in here" snippet during elevation

timothius said:

:drool:

Bokke Number Twer. :drool: :rockon:

Nommer een. EEN. :mad: :wink:

Oh, you might like what my mother had to say about Percy Montgomery: "He loves himself. He looks like he should be sitting on Durban beach with his bladdy surfboard...probably couldn't manage that either."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom