New York VI Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:

I'm still trying to recover. I think I'm getting too old for GA. :(

:lol: i've *been* too old for a long time. how in the world did miroslava manage to sleep outside ALL night? she's studly.

Oh, so a low down on what happened!

It's definitely not a gas leak, but the stench that's filling up my neighborhood is coming from the sewer. Isn't that just lovely :cute:. A team from the gas company think something exploded down there and they're going to check it out later tonight :yikes:

Queen Bee said:

It's definitely not a gas leak, but the stench that's filling up my neighborhood is coming from the sewer. Isn't that just lovely :cute:. A team from the gas company think something exploded down there and they're going to check it out later tonight :yikes:

oh how lovely.:huh:

Queen Bee said:

oh...so it's that kind of gas.

:uhoh:

Lila64 said:
I :love: it - too bad we didn't get it on the 3rd leg in L.A. They started adding it to the rotation in LV :(

:hug:

I just realized that I got to see UTEOTW, MW, Zoostation and the Fly all in one night!
Lucky me.

Queen Bee said:

oh now that can't be smelling good:ohmy:

Queen Bee said:

Uh, ew!

You poor bastard...

Queen Bee said:

:barf:

How fun for you! :happy:

My 13 year old daughter made a hat that says "Take me slow dancing" for her to wear tomorrow night. We are GA first-timers and couldn't be more excited (except for freezing our butts off all day in the hopes of getting a good spot)!

Queen Bee said:

ok, but you still have reservations at the nearest hotel for the night.. :wink:

circa1992 said:
My 13 year old daughter made a hat that says "Take me slow dancing" for her to wear tomorrow night. We are GA first-timers and couldn't be more excited (except for freezing our butts off all day in the hopes of getting a good spot)!

So cute!!! :happy:

Hope it works for her! The cold wait will be worth it.

ruffian said:

:lol: i've *been* too old for a long time. how in the world did miroslava manage to sleep outside ALL night? she's studly.

Yeah, especially since Jocks & Jills was blasting rap music until 6:30 am. I think I would have been super cranky for the rest of the day after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom