New Pearl Jam in May?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
angel_of_L.A. said:
Eddie, you were slightly drunk on Vina Mara. And uh..I uh..didn't realize you could stutter online! :wink:

Uh, well, I just type what is in my uh head and I guess.. uh... *Damn it* :mad:

You know I shouldn't be drinking anymore while uh, I'm on stage you see. I tend to forget some lyrics and I tend to ramble on about things that uh, have nothing to do with what I started talking about in the first place. But uh, also I am a father what kind of an example am I giving my little one?

Wait, but drinking gives me such a high on stage. Uh, maybe I should change what I drink? No more red wine? Maybe, some uh... well, let me think about this one. Right now I'm drinking some wine, you see and it's rather good let me tell you. It's reminding me of this one time I was drunk out of my mind and decided to .. uh, wait I can't tell that one here! :wink:

Hey is it me or is there not enough threads praising me or my band? Where are the Eddie Vedder er Pearl Jam appreciation threads? What are you people republicans or something? Ok, I need to go and uh, get some more wine, I'm running out. I love my wine!!

Cheers,

- Ed Vedder

Last edited:
Ed Vedder said:

Hey is it me or is there not enough threads praising me or my band? Where are the Eddie Vedder er Pearl Jam appreciation threads?
Haven't you been insisting on being called Ed Vedder in this thread and now you ask for "Eddie" Vedder appreciation threads?
Mr. Severson, keep your facts straight please.

:ohmy:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm all for alters being used for comic relief and all, but you've played this little "i really am eddie vedder" routine for a bit too long now... it's getting old.

:blahblah:

So, the album is self-titled.
I would rather see a real album title, but as long the songs are great, that's fine by me.
Roll on May 2!!!

Heh, they soundchecked "A Sort Of Homecoming".............if only Bono and Co.......

new single is lame though. I didn't really care for Riot Act much either. or the tracklisting on the two compilations, etc.....still, I've wanted to see these guys live for a decade now, and hopefully I will this summer.

BigMacPhisto said:
Heh, they soundchecked "A Sort Of Homecoming".............if only Bono and Co.......

new single is lame though. I didn't really care for Riot Act much either. or the tracklisting on the two compilations, etc.....still, I've wanted to see these guys live for a decade now, and hopefully I will this summer.

they didn't just soundcheck it, they played the first verse as a lead in to elderly woman

and i really don't know what your issue is with Lost Dogs... it was a collection of B-sides... and they put just about every B-side they ever did on it... it was pretty much exactly as advertised.

and who really cares about greatest hits records...

:shrug:

The song is now available for free at pearljam.com in all its high quality glory. They released it two days early!

Back
Top Bottom