Never Going Back Again, Loserthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I thought it was short for Party Girl. So I read it like I heard you were with Emman maybe you're PartyGirl(vox). :lol:

Still I can't take the crown...I mean hat yet. :wink:

Ok if you want the hat you can have it, it doesn't sit right on my crown :wink:

Only the King can wear a crown, and as yet i haven't found one of my high corrupt, twisted immoral kinky standards :wink:

I really should do some homework today seeing how a lot of it is due tomorrow. :lol:

Doing homework while posting. :up:

That's what I was doing last night. Posting, watching music documentaries, and making notecards for a test, all at the same time. I'm not sure how useful that is though. :lol:

More is in store for today too. :down:

That's what I was doing last night. Posting, watching music documentaries, and making notecards for a test, all at the same time. I'm not sure how useful that is though. :lol:

More is in store for today too. :down:

I think it would be easier to post while doing other things if the page would automatically refresh. :up:

I always find that I'll be working and realize I haven't posted in a several minutes. :lol:

I think it would be easier to post while doing other things if the page would automatically refresh. :up:

I always find that I'll be working and realize I haven't posted in a several minutes. :lol:

True. The iSpy feature takes care of that for me :drool: But, I still won't be paying the $25 for it once my complementary upgrade runs out. :reject:

well he's an Arsenal supporter and as we were walking out of the ground ( my exit is near one of the VIP exits, he accidently pushed against me

Roger: Sorry love
Me: Turned round to see what prat bumped into me)
Roger: You ok
Me: Yeah fine thanks(realising who it was):ohmy:
My friend: Wow that was your man
Me: Yeah Roger
MyFriend Who?? ( trying to be funny :tsk: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom