Need to replace stolen U2 bootlegs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jon_lemire

Acrobat
Hey there,

My brother's car was broken into last week and somebody swiped the CDs he had in it -- including 3 U2 bootlegs that I had lent him. Damn.

So, I'm trying to replace them. They're all pretty common shows, so I'm hoping it won't be hard. They are:

Dublin 8.28.93 Zoo Tv (Zoo Europa is the name of the bootleg, right?)
New York/Irving Plaza 12.5.00 (promo ATYCLB show that was broadcast on KROCK-NYC)
Boston 6.6.01 Elevation (the audio from the Boston DVD)

They are all soundboard recordings, of course, so I want to replace them with such. Can anyone out there help me with some/all of them? Naturally, I will happily send along a few dollars or blanks+postage for the shows. Please let me know -- thanks.

You can reach me at:

Jon_Lemire@hotmail.com

I have an audio tape recording of the Dublin show from 1993, if that's any help to you. You could send me a couple of 90 minute audio tapes, coz my recording is 125 mins long, and I'd record them for you.:)

jon_lemire said:
Hey there,

My brother's car was broken into last week and somebody swiped the CDs he had in it -- including 3 U2 bootlegs that I had lent him. Damn.

So, I'm trying to replace them. They're all pretty common shows, so I'm hoping it won't be hard. They are:

Dublin 8.28.93 Zoo Tv (Zoo Europa is the name of the bootleg, right?)
New York/Irving Plaza 12.5.00 (promo ATYCLB show that was broadcast on KROCK-NYC)
Boston 6.6.01 Elevation (the audio from the Boston DVD)

They are all soundboard recordings, of course, so I want to replace them with such. Can anyone out there help me with some/all of them? Naturally, I will happily send along a few dollars or blanks+postage for the shows. Please let me know -- thanks.

You can reach me at:

Jon_Lemire@hotmail.com

I sent you an email

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom