Need help finding a U2 site/mailing list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr_kitty

Babyface
Hey all,
I'm hoping someone can help me. About a month or so a go I saw something on @u2.com about a new site or mailing list dedicated to the discussion of u2 lyrics. At the time, I was in a hurry and thought I'll check it out later. Ofcourse I let the time pass and now I don't know anything about this thing or where to find it.
If anyone has any idea as to what I'm talking about could they please fill me in?
Thanks.

I don't know if you want to have the delay of a mailing list, but Interference has its very own forum dedicated to the discussion of U2's lyrics here:

http://forum.interference.com/f194.html

Also, don't forget that Interference, in addition to all of its forums, also has up-to-date U2 news on Interference.com and our U2News forum, as well as a New Album Info page with all the latest news, and all original articles written by the Interference team!

Check it out! :wave:

Hey HelloAngel,
Thanks for your tip. I'm pretty familiar with the interference.com homepage. They do a great job. However I've never really got into the forums that much. Though I'll be checking out the lyrics discussion one now. You may not see me post much. I'm more of a quiet observer than a contributor. Thanks for your reply. Appreciate it.

HelloAngel is right, lots of good stuff going on at Interference. :up:

As for the mailing list you asked, the link to subscribe it is in the front page of @U2site, it?s U2talk. I subscribe it but I would say it?s nothing special, though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom