National Hockey League 2011-2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nucks and Cats tomorrow. No Booth though, shame. Must win for the Panthers, really shooting themselves in the foot right now.

We scored our entire goal tally for the stanley cup finals in one game! :applaud:

:lol: It was one hell of a game. Almost as stressful/exciting as a Cup game.

Nucks and Cats tomorrow. No Booth though, shame. Must win for the Panthers, really shooting themselves in the foot right now.

He's been cleared medically to play, but it's too bad he won't be in the game tomorrow. Hopefully he'll be back in the lineup again soon.

Bout time the Panthers beat a good team... it's been a while.

Thank god, too. A loss tonight would've been catastrophic for what would've been no longer the true lead in the division.

If anyone has a way that I can watch the Habs game online, can you send me a pm? I know a link was sent to me before, but I cannot find it!

St. Louis: "How you like us now, Central Division?"

Chicago: "Oh please we're tied in points. Stop pretending like you're the best team ever."

Detroit: "Guys we all know that we always win the division and sneak away with the President's Trophy. Stop getting your hopes up."

Nashville: "You know if you guys screw up once we're back in this. Just sayin, 5 points isn't much."

Columbus: "Yeah and --"

Central Division: "Shut up Columbus nobody was talking to you."

Hopefully the Panthers can capitalize on a weakened Pittsburgh team. It's so different sitting on top of the division. It's like... every game actually counts now!

HEY quit making fun of the Central Division!!!

4 of the top eight teams in the WC are from the Central, or for old timers like me, the Chuck Norris Division.

Sorry Amy!!! These boys have been hot since Hitch took charge.

71151-albums364-picture2829.jpg

I LOVE this pic!!
71151-albums364-picture2827.jpg

:ohmy:

I wasn't making fun of the Central Division. I was making fun of the Columbus Blue Jackets. Very unfortunate division they're in.

the standing ovation the habs fans gave halak at the end of the game was pretty cool

HEY quit making fun of the Central Division!!!

4 of the top eight teams in the WC are from the Central, or for old timers like me, the Chuck Norris Division.

Sorry Amy!!! These boys have been hot since Hitch took charge.

71151-albums364-picture2829.jpg

I LOVE this pic!!
71151-albums364-picture2827.jpg

Don't be sorry. Halak rocks! :up:

I tend to root for Canadian teams, and then teams with players from Thunder Bay on them. :wink:

When it rains, it pours.

Get this: Michael Cammalleri started the game for Montreal. He was pulled in the second period. Why? BECAUSE HE WAS TRADED. in the middle of a game. Traded. In the middle of a game. Where is unclear so far.

I cannot believe this. It's nuts. Only in Montreal.

I have heard of players in the 4 major North American sports being traded on game days, even as little as an hour or two before a game. But never, to my recollection, has a player been traded in the middle of a game.

Silver lining is that the rebuild is on. Shed salary, accumulate draft picks. It's what I've been asking for during the last few years.

Agreed. He was frustrated, vented, and then got traded. I think it is classless to do it in the middle of a game. Wow.

Apparently, the trade has been in the works for several days now, and preceded his asinine comments from yesterday. If that is the case, and there's a possibility the trade might be consummated soon, then don't play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom