N.k.o.t.b. 4 Eva!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahahahahahaha...oh, my god, they're gonna try and reunite that group? That's funny.

Course, when NKOTB were really big, I was way too little to pay any attention (oddly enough, when they were really big, I still don't remember hearing any of their songs-course, I was listening to my parents' music, so that might explain it...). But still...this should be quite interesting-I can't believe they're gonna try and reunite them.

Also, I do like some of the songs from the other three bands mentioned in that article that will be on the show, so that'll be fun to watch. And I'm glad they're bringing this show back again for another season. :).

Angela

It's so sad when boybands break up to persur individual glory and then flam out in spectacular.

Time will tell if NKOTB still has "The Right Stuff"

here come my ultimate 'ZOO Confessional'

I actually saw NKOTB live back in 92:reject:

buuuuut here is how the story goes, I got three free tickets for the show, I think I was about 14 at the time and my Grandfather was coming back from America and the person he was sitting next to on the flight was someone in the groups management, so this guy organised three tickets each for myself to the Brisbane show and three for my cousin in Melbourne, so I went with some friends from school and for some reason this is the only concert that I have ever been too that I cant remember a single thing from the show..........:huh:

Hardly any of that article was about the show, most of it was about how great and wonderful vh1 are

"VH1 connects viewers to the music, artists and pop culture that matter to them most with series, specials, live events, exclusive online content and public affairs initiatives" :yuck:

hahaha, i remember i was crazy about them when i was a kid. when i was packing up to move, i came across a button i had from their fan club. i remember i saw them in concert (can't remember when though...it was for their no more games tour) and made a poster. god, i even had a fucking hat.

needless to say though it's hilarious that they're trying to reunite. their time as teenieboppers has long since passed. people half their age (and even a third!) are successful now. the pop industry is fickle enough, the teeniebopper industry is even more fickle, and very ageist. i think they'd be better off producing new acts, rather than trying to be one.

Back
Top Bottom