My top ten picks for the JJJ hottest 100

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watching the ARIAs, I didn't think it was possible to despise Sheppard anymore than I already do but here we are.

I have to listen to Veronica and Lewis every weekend and find them almost unbearable. Veronica in particular.

A slight improvement on The Doctor, though? Maybe; it's not impossible.

Here's a serious question; why'd they get rid of Roy and HG? Cause they used to make Sunday afternoons actually worth it. And I'm not even interested in sport!

If Xan ever leaves, I'm bailing entirely. Even if it is just random background noise and I don't have time to be worrying about what album I want to play when I'm working. After she's gone, there will be no reason to put up with it.

I don't mind Veronica and Lewis, certainly could have been a worse choice.

Also feel the same about Zan, she's the only one left that I like, and its been that way since Robbie and Myf and Dools left.

What the hell happens to all these people? Mel (Bampton?), Megan (I want to say Spencer, but am I just getting conflated with Adam Spencer?), all these ok people who used to be there are just gone.

And you know the graveyard shift is where they test out the up and comers. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

If Xan ever leaves, I'm bailing entirely. Even if it is just random background noise and I don't have time to be worrying about what album I want to play when I'm working. After she's gone, there will be no reason to put up with it.

Amusingly, Xan's personal picks for top albums of the year are often artists the station didn't play at all. She gave a shoutout to Sun Kil Moon last week in her wrapup of the year.

Ah, I was referring to the lady who used to do movie reviews before 17 Year Old Hair Guy (who in fairness I've warmed up to).

At no point does that dog of a track answer the fucking question of whether or not it is a banger. It is a piece of shit, though that question wasn't asked.

The Doctor is really drawing out his farewell I must say.

It's almost enough to bring a tear to the eye. Tears of rage, admittedly.

The Doctor's farewell is now approaching the scale of a state memorial.

Meanwhile Fenella gets a by-the-way on the morning show.

it truly is a glorious day.

speaking of the Hottest 100 I fear this one will be the worst. I haven't listened to as much music this year and the stuff I have is not on the Js so I fear it will be a horrible horrible list

Wait people actually care about the Doctor? I mean ok I kind of just assumed he'd be around forever, but in the same way as your racist xenophobic hompphobic unicle is around aroferver. I can't believe ythis is being buil into an aevent.

Also ma n this years hottenst 100 will blo.w.

I'm logging into JJJ as you and voting repeatedly for 'Is It A Banger (In The Mouth)'.

gal-land-Arresteddevelopment_bangermouth-496x620.jpg

Back
Top Bottom