My Obsession has finally reached into Dream Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BluRmGrl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
All these years as a fan - and a fairly rabid one, at that - all these 20 years and just now in the wee hours of this morning did it finally happen. I dreamed about :bono:
Now, it wasn't racy by any stretch of the imagination - I woke up before THAT could happen :madspit:, but it has made me think.

What amazed me about this particular dream is how REAL the emotions were....I guess it was the realness that's shaken me a little. Here's the general storyline:

I'm in a lovely kitchen of a cottage that apparently belongs to the Hewson's; Ali's on the phone & I'm occupying myself so as not to eavesdrop until she's finished with the call. In walks the Human Tornado that is Bono - pecks Ali on the cheek, and makes his way over to me by the counter for a hug and peck on the cheek (just like you'd greet any friend).
So, while Ali's still on the phone, Bono & I start chatting, flirting with each other back & forth like opposite sex buddies do sometimes. (I don't remember exactly what we were saying, just thinking that I could listen to his voice forever, LOL!)
Then he seems to get serious, drops his voice a bit and says, "So what are we doing here?" I'm thinking at this point: He's not joking - HE'S SERIOUS. I can't encourage this - we're both very happily married! I reply incredulously, "What ARE we doing?!"
Next thing I know, I'm staying with a family of friends (were I've been for several days) untill I can pull myself together. See, I've been a blubbering mess for several days by this time. (This is part of the dream that was soo real. How desparate I felt at screwing up this opportunity & losing such a valued relationship. Apparently, in the dream, I'd managed to have a falling out w/Bono over his advances!)
OK, cut to a few days later, when i't's decided I should spend the remainder of my time (whatever country we were in!) with a single friend closer to my age who has an extra room. I mope about her house like a zombie for a while, not wanting to go out or meet other people or do anything, until she has a gathering one evening. Another American stops by before going to the store to find out if I need anything. I'm feeling better, so I tell him when he gets back, we can compare notes from an American Point of view.
Cut to later in the evening - it's dark out by now - & a friend of my roommate tells me, "You have a visitor outside".
I'm confused because I don't KNOW anyone else here & irritated because I don't WANT to meet anybody or straighten out what must be a mistake. So I head outside (with no shoes, cuz this is only gonna' take a second, LOL!) and see a white Suburban-type vehicle parked in the street. As I approach the vehicle, there's no one in the passenger side (now that I think of it, it was an American car - driver on the left. Funny.) Anyway, I can only see the driver in shadow & they're on a cell phone. I stand there for a second, irritated, until I recognize the voice - it's HIM! It's Bono & he's gone to the trouble of finding where I was staying & coming to see me!!!!
(At this point I remember feeling sooo estatic, and nervous, and scared - just completely wired.)
After a minute or so, he either tells me to get in or motions for me to get the vehicle - which I do. I notice as I get in there's a blanket folded in the backseat...but he's on the phone, so I can't ask what is going on. He takes off driving, still having his conversation, (and this is the part that still has me thinking), I remember thinking: Oh my God!! He came for me... he made the effort to find me & came to get me!!! If he intends for us to take that blanket out onto the beach in the middle of the night -- that's fine by me! Married or not, I can't let this get away from me again... I'll do whatever he wants, I just can't stand to be shunned from him again!!) Unfortunately, that's when I woke up.

What concerns me though is that I AM happily married (almost 13 yrs) and I would never/have never considered cheating - even if I knew I could get away with it. I've never been attracted to anyone else like I am to Kelly. Does it say something that (even if it WAS only in a dream) I even consider throwing that all out the window?

What a way to start the week! I wonder if the rest of it will be this bizarre???

Although I do think dreams always mean something, I don't believe they actually represent who you are.

So if you know you wouldn't do something like that, but dream that you would, I think it's just your mind exploring possibilities.

I know what I'm trying to say, I just can't explain any better!

Lucy3011 said:
Although I do think dreams always mean something, I don't believe they actually represent who you are.

So if you know you wouldn't do something like that, but dream that you would, I think it's just your mind exploring possibilities.

I know what I'm trying to say, I just can't explain any better!
I understand where you're going, Lucy - & I like that explanation. ..."your mind exploring possibilities"

I mean, I'm not distraught, or anything like that, it just made me wonder, you know? That's sooo unlike me!
I just wish I hadn't woken up until after I knew what his intentions were!!! :evil: :lol:

Your dream in a way was the innocent flirtation that people of the opposite sex have with each other...except magnified cause it was a dream and had the intoxicating Bono-god in it.

Dont worry...sounds like an amazing dream.
I have sadly only had one Bono dream in my whole life--and it wasn't as good as that.

I never have sexy dreams--but a while back I finally did and it was about B. I was at school and waiting on my boyfriend to come out of class. (I havent been in school for a while.) I looked in the room and there was Bono speaking to his class. I couldn't believe my eyes. Bono came out-he was wearing that black hooded jacket. I asked if I could take his photo & he said yes. Then he hugged me & I kissed him on the cheek. I felt something, if you know what I mean, I looked at him and said I will if you want to--he just hugged me and said "No, I'm good." I woke up then---God, that made him even more sexy to me. :drool:

starsgoblue said:
...sounds like an amazing dream.
I have sadly only had one Bono dream in my whole life--and it wasn't as good as that. [/B]

As a first B-man dream, it was interesting, to say the least. But I don't think it would have gotten much racier even if B had gotten off the phone & we'd finished our conversation, :lmao:. I told my best friend today that when it comes to sex, I love it but I'm certain I'm a bit... um, repressed, to say the least :reject:. Comes from a somewhat twisted idea of what my body image must be to others.

Oh well - no need to get all Freudian on you girls!! Just keep on sharing those B dreams with me!!! :wink:

don't overanalyze, it's just a dream. and a mighty fine dream, might i add. :wink: he's been seeping into my sleeptime too, but that's just me being over-obsessed with the new album.

:drool:

sweet dreams!

I've only had 3 Bono dreams so far. One would think I'd have had more than that because of the length of time I've adored him. :sigh: Oh well the mind is a funny thing. The first two happened in October one a week before his Portland speech then another a few days before the whole apple event. The first involved playful flirting and his devilish grin. The second involved more flirting but this time I got his number :laugh: The third I had last night. What I thought was odd about it is the fact that none of us were are present age. The guys were in their early twenties at least and I was a preteen at best. I was seated in the first row of a small smokey amphitheater with a fairly small crowd. They band played a song I can't tell you what it was....i just know they did....then all of a sudden it cuts to Bono sitting beside me talking with me. And I'm thinking wow he's so cool and feeling this sisterly/brotherly sort of love vibe....it was strange. Then I woke up I do every time :( I guess I get to excited even when I meet him in my dreams!

u2bonogirl said:
i hate that
happens to me all the time
only this one stuck, it was so real....I mean, i licked his lips, bit his neck, danced, whispered into his ear......
:combust:
guuh! - tell me he had the softest, sweet lips..... :combust: :faint:

I dreamt of U2 once in my live (I think it was only once)

What was funny, was the fact that I haven't been a fan at that time! I was about 12 years old and there was a kind of concert of the Fab 4!
That's courious!

And I hope to dream of Bono once again! :) Gorgeous :heart:

BluRmGrl, that was a great dream. having been a fan for 24 years i too have recurring dreams about the boys. so for the last 6 month i have been dreaming that ive walked into a castle, not sure which one (maybe slane), and as im walking i notince that im wearing a white wedding dress. i continue walking to the doors and as i open them i notice that the castle is full of people. yes im walking into my own wedding. and who is the lucky member of the band? as i reach the end of the aisle i turn to look into the eyes of the man in the suit. its larry mullen.

oh i wish it was real and not a dream.

maybe its time to take down all the larry posters in my bedroom as i am 34. but no i cant bring myself to do that.

my mother use to joke that these wonderful posters will be buried with me.

:larry:

BluRmGrl said:

guuh! - tell me he had the softest, sweet lips..... :combust: :faint:
to tell you the truth, that was the thing that stood out to me most in the dream....
they were so soft, like he takes care of them and puts on lip balm a lot. and he just danced with me, letting me assault his mouth

:scream:
sorry rebekah, Im killing myself too you know

u2bonogirl said:
i hate that
happens to me all the time
only this one stuck, it was so real....I mean, i licked his lips, bit his neck, danced, whispered into his ear......
:combust:

Licked his lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrggghhh....Fan! I need a fan. Screw the fan...ice water! Need ice water! Licked his lips! Goodness gracious. Kissing is one thing..but :silent: :combust:

i know, thats it. I didnt even kiss him! He just let me lick those soft lips, and his hot neck.
he attacked my wrist and smelled my hair:drool: (i use yummy shampoo in real life:shrug:)
It was all very weird. Unconventional to say the least....
I just couldnt wait to tell you all in the dream!:laugh:
I was sure it was real....maybe it was...:wink:
all i know is i cant stop thinking about it and how terribly DELICIOUS he was. thats the only word i can put to it.
it was this era bono too, not younger:yes:

u2bonogirl said:

to tell you the truth, that was the thing that stood out to me most in the dream....
they were so soft, like he takes care of them and puts on lip balm a lot. and he just danced with me, letting me assault his mouth

:scream:
sorry rebekah, Im killing myself too you know

You're killing people left & right -- it's a damn massacre in here! But I want MMMOOORRREEEE!!! :combust: :faint:

(I dare not allow my mind to wander into what slow dancing with that man while we nibbled and licked each other would be like....ACK! Damn!!! TOO LATE.... :drool: :drool: :crazy: :faint: )

It's official: The man has drove me to drink.

(crack open a Heine and is saddened by the realization that Bono drinks Heines too....damn!) It's like the line from What About Bob: "See! He's NEVER gone!!!"

Guys, I think I need help...

i think ive suggested this before, me and you starting a support group.
we, being the worst of the bunch are at the top of the pyramid:huh:
I almost cried again today, thinking about how close i was to seeing him and couldnt.
the man drove me to insanity already

:sigh:

lbnv5

He keeps me so frustrated. Couldn't you just imagine sitting across the table from him looking like he does in that picture. I would have to be drunk to be able to even speak--you know let my inhibitions down. :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom