My friend, Jill, says Larry is gay!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Your friend is completely insane, Vienna!!!!
biggrin.gif
No, she's just really misinformed...here's why:

If ANYTHING, Larry is the most UN-GAY member of U2 - *all* the other guys are much more in touch with their 'feminine sides' than Larry. Example: in the One video, when they all dressed in drag, Larry was like, PISSED he had to do it, so refused to take off his Doc Marten boots!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Not to mention he's kind of a snarly (but adorable) hardass who's very big into Elvis, motorcycles, Harleys, etc., not to mention that he's been with Anne for umpteen years and has two (or perhaps now 3) kids!!!

I think Larry was looking at John Norris because his personal 'bullshit radar detector' was going off like mad, cos John was really bugging him (am I buggin' ya? I didn't mean to BUG YA), as Larry hates doing the whole schmoozy interview thang and hates suckups with a passion.

Just my two cents...I think your friend needs to read the Bill Flanagan book to get a real inside view of what the guys are like!
smile.gif

Disco

Originally posted by Discoteque:
think Larry was looking at John Norris because his personal 'bullshit radar detector' was going off like mad, cos John was really bugging him (am I buggin' ya? I didn't mean to BUG YA)
woo! I love that wild Larry! *Mona tames Larry*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I'd like to thank you for letting me rub up against you!" ~Bono~

"I can't change the world
But I can change the world in me"

Originally posted by WildHonee:
I did happen to see Bono and Larry whispering a whole lot at the vma's -- SWEET NOTHINGS perhaps?! *innuendo* *conspiracy*

LOL! Sweet Nothings! Well, if Larry were gay I hope he wouldn't go for John Norris- he could do much better (Bono, for example!).
wink.gif

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

John norris is a creepy chipmunk man. I don't know how much Edge would like Larry invading Bono though. Bono's too popular! Time for another list:

Bono's lovers:
1. Mona
2. Edgey
3. Larry
4. o yeah Ali too

hm.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I'd like to thank you for letting me rub up against you!" ~Bono~

"I can't change the world
But I can change the world in me"

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
And if he was gay, well, I volunteer to "convert" him!!!
I have to stop drinking things while I'm in PLEBA. The other day it was iced tea. Today Pepsi. I snorted it all up where it shouldn't be. well I didn't want to spit it out!!!! geez, I'm gonna get brain damage

Really funny.I don't think he is gay.The matter of the long term girlfriend and two kids.It would be a waste if he was.

EEW! EEW! EEW!!!
eek.gif

*runs away and hides from those 'I can see your underwear' eyes of John Norris'*

ick.

LOL Disco.

Actually, I think they look like serial killer/ax murderer eyes. Somethin's a lil' OFF there!!!!!

I used to have a problem with the likes of John Norris (yeah, he is no Hottie), but he is a fair journalist. He is by far the best MTV has, I cannot stand Kurt Loder (he is a pompous jerk) or others like that Gideon creep.
John Norris is a native Texan, and that just makes him Cool in my eyes, not to mention he does give U2 their props! That makes him even Cooler!
smile.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

"The most amazing place you will ever be in your life is where you are right now.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Please, I beg you GinaMarie, no pics of Kurt Loder!!!! Please, Please, Please! The mere sight of that man, irks me!
mad.gif

------------------

"The most amazing place you will ever be in your life is where you are right now.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

My eyes, my computer,my monitor!!!! great, my computer is acting up! I am gonna have to reboot several times to clease it of the Kurt loder pic!
wink.gif
wink.gif

Okay, you got me Gina!! And like a real dummie I come looking as fast as possible!

maria before this post:
user.gif

after looking at loder pic:
pcangry.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
My eyes, my computer,my monitor!!!! great, my computer is acting up! I am gonna have to reboot several times to clease it of the Kurt loder pic!
wink.gif
wink.gif

Okay, you got me Gina!! And like a real dummie I come looking as fast as possible!

maria before this post:
user.gif

after looking at loder pic:
pcangry.gif

LOL Maria!!!

The new "Kurt Loder" computer virus strikes again.

At least if Adam ever marries that Suzy chick, you'll always have Kurt!!!!!

*PLEBAK*

John norris is a creepy chipmunk man. I don't know how much Edge would like Larry invading Bono though. Bono's too popular! Time for another list:

Bono's lovers:
1. Mona
2. Edgey
3. Larry
4. o yeah Ali too

hm.

You are a mad mad woman...mainly cos you missed me of the list....tsk

Omg you ladies are hysterical! Seriously, I have tears running down my face. Mona, I agree with you about not drinking while reading PLEBA posts. I had wanted to take a sip of my pop but then I thought otherwise.
wink.gif
So I'm content to sit here, not drink, and have MTV on which is actually (gasp) playing videos and guess which one is on? "Stuck."
smile.gif

Larry is soo not gay. But I did love how he and Bono were just talking to each other, not minding anything else and then Edgey jabs Bono with his elbow to catch his attention that an interview is taking place. That was too cute.
smile.gif

Larry has been with Anne for over 20 years and they have three kids now, though he's never released the name of his third, so many PLEBAs think they call him, "hey you." LOL.

John Norris isn't so bad. But good gosh, why post pics of him and Loder?
eek.gif

I love that list of Bono's lovers...I have a feeling that by the time this thread gets to page two, it will be a lot longer.

tania

------------------
I can't even say the word Achhhhhtung Baby"--Larry

LOL Maria!!!

The new "Kurt Loder" computer virus strikes again.

At least if Adam ever marries that Suzy chick, you'll always have Kurt!!!!!

*PLEBAK*
PLEBAK!!! Okay, now I have seen everything!!! LOL!

"I will always have kurt?" ROFL!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

He is not interested in the opposite sex! Can't you tell??
wink.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Vienna:
he's gay.

1. That's news to Ann.
2. Are there any photos? Please?
wink.gif

3. Everyone knows that Adam is the gay one. (Same chance of this as Larry being gay.)

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Well, Sparky really doesn't look too worried about Maria taking up with Kurt
010605r4-06crp-u2.jpg

*Adam and Kurt in fistfight over Maria*

*Adam fells Kurt with one sucker punch*

*Adam whisks Maria away to his castle in Ireland, where they live happily ever after*

*MTV viewers eternally grateful after Adam punches Kurt in the mouth, and he loses the ability to speak*

ROFL...Gina okay, you have redeemed yourself!! Me N'Adam in a castle, now that's what I am talking about!!!
Adam kicking Kurts arse, I'd pay to see that!!
itschy.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

... as Larry hates doing the whole schmoozy interview thang and hates suckups with a passion.
Disco

True, true, but i think he'd like MY version of sucking up!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Damn, i cant believe I actually SAID that!
eek.gif
redface.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Adam would NEVER doubt my love for him, I have loved him since he was a baby (and so was I, I was 13)!!!

adam40.jpg

I loved him thru strange outfits...now I even own blue cammies!!
adam18.jpg

And I love him still!!!! He is so handsome, he still makes my heart flutter!!!
XF33484.jpg

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
ROFL...Gina okay, you have redeemed yourself!! Me N'Adam in a castle, now that's what I am talking about!!!
Adam kicking Kurts arse, I'd pay to see that!!
itschy.gif

Well, Maria...

*so grateful she's MILES from Texas right now*

PLEBAKG

yago_bg.jpg

*well, Sparky could DEFINITELY squash him*

*Gina desperately trying to distract herself from the 'Gay Larry' title of this thread*

Well, Maria...

*so grateful she's MILES from Texas right now*

PLEBAKG

yago_bg.jpg

*well, Sparky could DEFINITELY squash him*

*Gina desperately trying to distract herself from the 'Gay Larry' title of this thread*

Gina you had to do it!! you had to post the pic of that jerk gideon!!! great more downtime for my pc!!!! REBOOT TIME!!!!
wink.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Ugh....Larry gay? That would be like saying Bono's the quiet one!!
rolleyes.gif

If anyone saw the drag One video, you could tell how pissed he was. lol He was throwing darts at the camera with his eyes!

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

Ok Maria-here's a lil' piece, I mean peAce, offering...

AARGH-this turns me into an RSOC wannabe...

elev_020801_adam1.jpg

Yayyyyyy! Sparky!!!!!! what a luvly "piece" offering!
wink.gif
OMG...poor Adam, even thinking of him as a "piece" is makin' me blush...I need a little sparky myself!
smokin.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Wow, this is great.

BTW, I like Kurt Loder. Not like-like, but I
have more respect for him than chipmunk man.

------------------
BOOM-CHA

Just my two cents...I think your friend needs to read the Bill Flanagan book to get a real inside view of what the guys are like!
smile.gif

Disco

I am sooo excited! I just won that book on ebay and I can't wait to get it and read it !!!!

LMAO, April! That's hilarious!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Ugh....Larry gay? That would be like saying Bono's the quiet one!!

If anyone saw the drag One video, you could tell how pissed he was. lol He was throwing darts at the camera with his eyes!

Yeah, and I noticed the other 3 guys just seemed a little TOO darn comfortable dressed in drag...esp. Adam (sorry Maria!).

And RF, you will LOOOOVE that book! After I read it thru the first time, I was literally *depressed* and desperately wanted MORE, didnt' want it to end!
frown.gif
I wanted to write BF a letter asking him to PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE about U2 (I'm still seriously thinking of writing a thank you note to him).
smile.gif

Disco

Back
Top Bottom