My Bono Site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aine_hewson

Acrobat
Well... I've finally got my Bono site, which I promised myself to do it this year, and so I did!
You see, it's made by free hosts, free photo albums, etc so it's not as good as many others sites.
I don't have yet all the pics uploaded, but before I keep it (which is a pain in the ass uploading pics hehe) I'd like to know what you think about it...

Here's the link: I will Follow - Bono

Thank you! :cute: :hug:

aine_hewson said:
Well... I've finally got my Bono site, which I promised myself to do it this year, and so I did!
You see, it's made by free hosts, free photo albums, etc so it's not as good as many others sites.
I don't have yet all the pics uploaded, but before I keep it (which is a pain in the ass uploading pics hehe) I'd like to know what you think about it...

Here's the link: I will Follow - Bono

Thank you! :cute: :hug:

:applaud: It looks great, please keep at it :) :bow:

Yay Mariana!!!You did it!!! :hyper: :hyper:
As I told you yesterday,I love the background! :yes:
I've just seen your JT/R&H pics! :combust: :faint:
I can't wait to come back home and save a lot of them in my computer. :D :bow:

P.S:I have a suggestion for you.When you upload the pics of Bono's family,don't forget to post that pic I sent you yesterday. :shifty: :lol: :D

Last edited:
LMFAO!!! :lmao:
You bet I won't forget!!! :laugh:

Now I'm gonna go sleep.. I'm tired..
I'll upload the rest tomorrow...
and ah.. something that really brought me down.. I couldn't upload all the pics I had, cause they're too big :sad:
I had to choose.. and that's terrible..

:wave:

cya tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Your site rocks! :up: :bow:

I sure would love to have one, I'm going to try to make one. How easy is cjb.net with sitebuilding?

Aine, would you please email me, there is something I need to talk to you about concerning your site;)

u2kitten@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom