My Aunt Just had her baby. I have a new Cousin!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Her name is Clara Brine (Can anyone from Ireland help me with that Irish name) Johnson was born at 4:00 am Monday September 18th 2006.

9lbs 3 oz. 21 inches. I am going to see her today and take some photos!

Congrats :applaud:

My friend is going out with someone called Brine but it is his surname and I think he is Scottish. I've never heard that name here.

Ok So I found out the spelling for the Middle name it's Brynn. Clara Brynn Johnson.

Is that an Irish name? (I'm not sure if it is but I could be wrong)

I've never heard the name here, not that I have heard every Irish name but I am familiar with many of them. Is it popular there?

I don't know, but I like it. I can't wait to see here. Her dad's birthday is on the 11th of September, My younger brother is the 15th of September, Her birthday is the 18th and Mine is coming up this sunday, on the 24th!!

I am so happy for them both. Last year they would have had a baby girl, but when they did an ultra sound the baby was found to have down syndrom and a hole in her heart. They wanted to keep the baby, but she was born early and died half hour later when she was born.

I am happy they have there baby girl now!!! I wish it was 5pm so I can go visit!

Congrats, Justin! I'm sorry about the first baby, though. That's so sad.:sad: The new baby has a beautiful name, too.

Here are two of the pictures.

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0599-1.jpg

That's me on the left with my new baby cousin

Congratulations, Justin. Great pics and a beautiful name for your new cousin. That's going to be fun celebrating all those September birthdays in your family! You canhave one great big birthday party!

Back
Top Bottom