My Auckland 2 pictures & report!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had to study it VERY closely!!!! But nope, no sightings of Edgie bum at all!! :cute:
I remember very clearly just after Edgie winked at me, Mum and Gerry just grabbing me like "DON'T DIE!!!!!!"
Gerry had to catch me a few times :shifty:

Can you eat now Slopsy??? I finally can eat little bits....lost 3kg with all the anticipation and 'stalking' this week!!! But OMG it was SOOOOOO worth it!! Just wish I could have been with you last night to see your face when Edge winked and smiled!!!!

gluey said:
Can you eat now Slopsy??? I finally can eat little bits....lost 3kg with all the anticipation and 'stalking' this week!!! But OMG it was SOOOOOO worth it!! Just wish I could have been with you last night to see your face when Edge winked and smiled!!!!

Yeah my jeans were really loose today!!! Gosh but yeah I managed to eat some brekkie.
When Edgie winked at me I just SQUEALED and both Mum and Gerry just grabbed me, I thought I was going to faint!!!! But I didn't thank goodness!!

Oh god he was ADORABLE!!!!

I'm so happy for you Slopsy , being so close to Edge getting a wink and for not fainting !!! :applaud: Thanks for the Bono
pics . :love:

Three Youtube links from last night - Still Haven't Found, Bad and Walk On. Swear I can hear my daughter screaming ... sorry don't know how to do links. I'm sitting here with tears pouring down my face, totally on another planet today. :crack:

Gluey - just eaten properly for the first time since Tuesday. How to lose a dress size in 5 days - go stalk the boys!! Wish you could have been with us last night :hug:

P. S. Close research has confirmed that Edge DEFINITELY has no bum. None at all. Glad to report Bono's bum is alive and well and living up to all expectations. An unexpected but VERY welcome brief glimpse of Larry's rear left this researcher breathless and drooling on the pavement. Best Bum in Band award goes to Mr Mullen. :applaud:

OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you Slopsy!!! AND~A~WINK~FROM EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so awesome!!!

Thanks so much for all the pics!!!! :hug:

Effanbee said:
Three Youtube links from last night - Still Haven't Found, Bad and Walk On. Swear I can hear my daughter screaming ... sorry don't know how to do links. I'm sitting here with tears pouring down my face, totally on another planet today. :crack:

Gluey - just eaten properly for the first time since Tuesday. How to lose a dress size in 5 days - go stalk the boys!! Wish you could have been with us last night :hug:

Here they are....:wink:

Bad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OShR3GlnpU&mode=related&search=

Walk On...(get to stare at B's cute bum on this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMZYIO_LCJo&mode=related&search=

I Still haven't Found
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g29gfUhpy8&mode=related&search=

Effanbee said:
P. S. Close research has confirmed that Edge DEFINITELY has no bum. None at all. Glad to report Bono's bum is alive and well and living up to all expectations. An unexpected but VERY welcome brief glimpse of Larry's rear left this researcher breathless and drooling on the pavement. Best Bum in Band award goes to Mr Mullen. :applaud:

:nerd: I must see proof of this best bum of Mr. Mullen!!

Effanbee said:

Thanks for that bum report Effanbee , glad to hear B-mans bum
is alive and well . :drool:

Bono's bum is alive and well and living up to all expectations

another thing to be thankful for.

I am so happy for you slopsy and effanbee (another cool mom). Reading your stories and seeing your pictures brings back all the excitement and non eating of meeting Bono and Edge. And, isn't Edge rather small. But thats fine Bono is just my size :drool: (a tad tall that is) I can feel the excitment in your stories and its just wonderful. The way you women carried yourself under those circumstances make me proud to be a pleban!!!! :hug:

I must see proof of this best bum of Mr. Mullen!!

Ooooh, no photographic evidence! Larry turned round and we thought he was going back into the hotel (see sightings thread for more detail). The three of us stood like stunned mullets and no one had sufficient motor control to operate a camera ...

Effanbee said:
I must see proof of this best bum of Mr. Mullen!!

Ooooh, no photographic evidence! Larry turned round and we thought he was going back into the hotel (see sightings thread for more detail). The three of us stood like stunned mullets and no one had sufficient motor control to operate a camera ...

damn it to hell...:sad:

Slopsy said:
Bono RIGHT in FRONT OF ME!!!!

P1000346.jpg

P1000347.jpg

P1000348.jpg

OMB! :drool: You are so lucky :lol:

Amazing pic chick!

Bless you...

Hey congrats on getting so close to the stage and thanks for all the fabulous pics! :drool: I know how special it is when one of or more of the band members actually notice you and acknowledge your presence in some way! :hug:

I was lucky enough to get right by the cat walk at my first U2 concert in 1993 in Stockholm and at the start of the show Edge had positioned his mike to the left of the cat walk (not the right as was the usual during the ZooTV/Zooropa tour) and with hand on heart I'd swear he was staring straight at me!! :ohmy: Like you, I too jumping around screaming my head off for most of the show!! :wink: And I was surround by a bunch of guys from Finland carrying an Irish flag with 'U2' sown onto it! And during that same show, after the nights 'un-plugged' performance on the b-stage and Larry and Adam walked back down the cat walk, I shouted Larrys name, as he came near, and he gave me a little wave!!! :love: :faint:

GO TO BAND MEETINGS AND SIGHTINGS under But wait...there's more!!

SLOPSY GOT KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint:

That video of walk on.. Edge laughing at bono in the end..so cute..and bonos like so confident that he pulled it off..AWWWWW

Back
Top Bottom