My addiction is costing me mucho $$$$$

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeartlandGirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I confess. I am addicted to Hello Kitty paraphernalia.

A lot of the stuff I own has been given to me (necklace, bracelet, ring, clipboard, school box, pens, pencils, locket, pillow, folders, stationery set, seatcovers for my car, matching hat and mittens, nail polish, lip gloss, post-it notes...I could go on...) but I have recently discovered the Hello Kitty Dreamworld and Garden Party figurines. They are so cute.

At first I only bought two of them. Then I bought three more of them, plus the Bunny HK and Flower Wagon. Tonight I dropped $50 on three more figurines, plus the Mushroom Restaurant with Koala HK, Tropical Juice Bar with Hula HK, and Honeybee HK with Flower Lady-Buggy. They're just so freaking cute I can't stand it!

So now I need to find a place to display all this stuff in my house. God help me if I start going over to ebay or elsewhere searching down the figurines I don't have yet.

Thank you for letting me get this off my chest. Judging by Lara Mullen and HelloAngel's avatars, I hope I am not alone with my problem. :wink:

I drove past the Hello Kitty Headquarters riding into Tokyo on the train a few times.

This thread made me remember that. :up:

way to make me have to edit mofo

you can get the cards at sanrio stores.

you buy X amount of things and you get something free.

i could probably get one and send one to you if you truly wanted one.

there's a sanrio store pretty close to me.

Last edited:
oy, i've not been to one of those stores in ages! (keep in mind it's because there's not been one in town since i moved from orlando in 1992.) i loved that store to pieces, i'd usually spend most of my allowance money there. i remember the stamp cards, maybe i've still got one somewhere? they probably look really different now. :laugh:

Thanks Lilly for the offer of getting me a stamp card, but I don't think there is a Sanrio store in this whole state! :( :D But I did visit a Sanrio store when I was in Savannah, Georgia. I was like :drool: And I think that's when my addiction began.

The toys I have purchased lately are from good ol' Target. At least they're not really expensive. A few other stores here carry HK and there's always the Sanrio website, so that's how I get my fix. :wink:

Get ahold of yourself girl!! Last thing we want to see is you lying in a bare room, dirty, hungry and strung out on little fat-headed cats.... :sexywink:

nbcrusader said:
Get ahold of yourself girl!! Last thing we want to see is you lying in a bare room, dirty, hungry and strung out on little fat-headed cats.... :sexywink:

LMFAO! :lmao:

Trying to scare me straight, eh? Just imagine a self-help video or pamphlet with pictures of Hello Kitty addicts in it. Maury Povich would be chomping at the bit to send us all to boot camp!

And martha, a Sanrio store in every mall? :hyper: :combust:

Heartland....

Take a trip to the Mall of America (near Lilly). I picked up some Sanrio stuff there for Meggie.

I looked kinda odd...a guy in his 30s buying stuff in a Hello Kitty store, surrounded by these pre-teen girls and their mothers. :yikes:

"Excuse me...what do you have with Badtz Maru on it?"

HeartlandGirl said:
I confess. I am addicted to Hello Kitty paraphernalia.

Thank you for letting me get this off my chest. Judging by Lara Mullen and HelloAngel's avatars, I hope I am not alone with my problem. :wink:

:lol: :wave: :laugh:

I dunno why I laughed so much at that

I have a Hello Kitty phone cover :) thats all thought, I cant afford anything anymore lol :slant:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
My friend has a serious HK addiction, lol.

HK addiction??!!

collect_hk_poster_50th.jpg

(even I admit this was an idiotic joke, but I went with it anyways) :wink:

Last edited:
HeartlandGirl said:
Thanks Lilly for the offer of getting me a stamp card, but I don't think there is a Sanrio store in this whole state! :( :D But I did visit a Sanrio store when I was in Savannah, Georgia. I was like :drool: And I think that's when my addiction began.

if you find something you can only get at a sanrio store, let me know :)

Lilly said:
if you find something you can only get at a sanrio store, let me know :)

Oh no! Now you're just enabling and encouraging me! :faint: ;)

martha, if I lived in California, I'd really miss the incessant alarm of my weather radio. But still...all the Sanrio stores!

:laugh: Mofo, you've done it again. :sexywink:

And now introducing, the Hello Kitty home colonoscopy kit!

:lol:

Mofo, my friend, you've got way too much time on your hands...

Believe it or not, it's the name of a popular snack food in Japan. I ate them a few times when I lived there (not the Hello Kitty kinds though).

I found it on www.engrish.com . Good stuff. :up:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a huge Hello Kitty fan!!!! My nickname is Kiti cos of that (well partly) But I got a load of kitty stuff...lol my fiance even would let me decorate our bathroom with kitty stuff (I have yet to get it tho lol)

Back
Top Bottom